Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hlaalu plans on Vvardenfell - discussion
02-09-2006, 02:34 AM,

Blizzard totally ripped that off of SE.
02-09-2006, 02:57 AM,

everybody rips everthing.. most ideas have been thought up by another...
for example in real life... many civilizations made bows and arrows... even with no way of contact...
many civilizations also made pyrmidal structures... (I hate how some people think cause the Mayans had pyramids then the Egyptians must have taught them... they can't seem to think that peopl ecan think similarly)

etc.etc.

so yeah, but work out the Hlaalu management issue
02-23-2006, 04:56 AM,

Any of you heard from Daishi? He sent me one e-mail and i havent' heard form him since? I'm trying ot figure out what hes thinking on the Hlaalu but not had any word from him so I'm wondering if hes alright. Anyway take care all.
As the wind blows by the breeze takes me where it will and freely I go to spread peace on the wind.
02-23-2006, 02:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by painnneck
Any of you heard from Daishi? He sent me one e-mail and I havent' heard form him since? I'm trying ot figure out what he's thinking on the Hlaalu but not had any word from him so I'm wondering if he's alright. Anyway take care all.
Daishi wants to be the faction leader of Hlaalu... you know, have authority over the quests and all...
you wanted to be it too at some point in time...
perhaps you guys could decide between you two who should be, or if it shall be a co-operation Confusedhrug:
02-23-2006, 11:27 PM,

lol we'd been talking co-op but if eh wants to take it he can have a go. It'll jsut give me more time to work specifically on Odai and tehres plenty i can do with that if given teh time so it all works. Take care all.
As the wind blows by the breeze takes me where it will and freely I go to spread peace on the wind.
02-24-2006, 03:41 AM,

hmmm i haven't seen daishi online in a bit myself, but i think he'd be interested in doing a lot for it either way :yes:
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
03-22-2006, 06:20 AM,

Ok has anybody heard from Daishi? I need to know if i'm gonna be soloing Hlaalu as the head of the faction design. I dont' have any problem with it if i am but i need to know so i can allow time. My student loans are gonan be comeing up due in 9 months or so so I'm gonan be busy makeing sure i have enough money to pay them off(fun stuff I assure you). Well take care all.