Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hm.. Thinking about joining you guys?
07-05-2005, 05:53 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sunsetter
Ah damn, I moved a few rocks to create a pathway to my cells..

Np, but now you need to get the TES Advanced Mod Editor from the database to clean your esp. Go through the readme, do some google searches on it if you get stuck when using it, etc. and good luck Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-05-2005, 05:55 AM,

Alright, I think I cleaned it all up.
You dance to remember, I dance to forget
07-05-2005, 06:09 AM,

Alright, I think I cleaned it all up.

You'll know for sure when you playtest it later on, and if you missed something you can always clean it later Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
07-05-2005, 06:12 AM,

Hm... After I cleaned it, the textures used on the mountians in -26,-6 through -28 disapeared, the rocks and everything were moved back to were they normally were.. I didn't delete any land textures either..
07-05-2005, 06:18 AM,

Hm... After I cleaned it, the textures used on the mountians in -26,-6 through -28 disapeared, the rocks and everything were moved back to were they normally were.. I didn't delete any land textures either..

Okidoki. Don't worry about the horisontal row -6 apart from undoing the changes you did. We'll get to that later, ok? Smile Just set up -7 like you want and then we'll clear the cell in -6 so you can set that up too.
Angel mired in filth
07-05-2005, 06:26 AM,

Alright, well, this is what I've thrown together so far.

EDIT:
A picture with the cells shown
07-05-2005, 06:52 AM,

Alright, well, this is what I've thrown together so far.

EDIT:
A picture with the cells shown

Looks very nice! :goodjob:

But do you think you could move everything in that cell a bit north so the rocks doesn't protrude out of the cell? To avoid conflicts with other mods. That'd be good I think. I'm sure you'll get -27, -6 later on too, where you could continue the settlement if you want more room then. Other than that you're off to a great start and it's shaping up very nicely! :yes:
Angel mired in filth
07-05-2005, 07:05 AM,

I don't think I need to go into -6 at all, I still have a lot of space in -26, -7 to move the settlement to.

Ed.Rw: Cool. Have fun =)

Edit:
Hm.. Actually.. Does Silgrad have any underground cities already?
07-05-2005, 05:43 PM,

Hm.. Actually.. Does Silgrad have any underground cities already?

There's something called G'Aedra which may or may not get finished before the final release is done, but I hope it does. If you want to do one, go right ahead Big Grin
Angel mired in filth
07-06-2005, 02:28 AM,

Alright, I have the exterior done, there's not much you can really see with screenshots.. But this will be an underground city, and this is basically the only 'outside' place the citizens of the town will have close to them..

Also, I'd like to add two instances out of my three cells, a door, and a velothi tomb static, that way they can get through the mountains in a form of a tunnel. The tunnel would lead to the city, not this open area.

Whoa, I couldn't connect here for a second.. I posted the .esp incase you want to take a closer look at what I've done so far.