Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How smart should...
01-15-2006, 06:42 AM,

very true.... but the Dunmer seem to be good at manipulating the creatures around them.... as can be seen with Silt Striders... the Dunmer made big holes on their backs and pull on their organs and tissues to directly manipulate their specific movements... (ouch?)

by the way, New England Patriots just lost an important game... I'm not very happy at all X( ....*sigh*
01-16-2006, 05:17 PM,

i don't think that either the silt striider or the kwama are sentient enough or intelligent enough to understand how they are being used in both situations

hey off topic, but, noob sailboat gave me a good idea, i mean, with RAI how will freeing slaves be handled? will we have to keep them hidden in the shadows too? will their slavers notice that their gone?
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
01-16-2006, 07:08 PM,

After enouigh slaves has been freed, shouldn't they rty to lead a rebellion or something? Nothing major, just in the area you free them from.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
01-16-2006, 10:09 PM,

please make a slavery/radiant AI thread for this okay? this thread is strictly about the intelligence of kwama, Daedra, etc. :goodjob:
01-16-2006, 10:15 PM,

This was just memo; nothing serious... yet.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.