Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back and I'm Leaving.
01-21-2010, 05:17 PM,
Hello to all the good fellows of Silgrad Tower Out There!

People may have noticed I have been "Off" for awhile and in that while I've been quite busy getting myself a job at Blizzard Entertainment, I will not continue with this project to my sadness and will have to leave to continue my work.

I know i haven't contributed much (If not anything) to this project but I did contribute some of my ideas for the naga etc... and some art.
All I have came back for is to say "Thank You" to most of the Silgrad Tower team and the Beyond Cyrodiil teams, if it weren't for you guys i wouldn't have the courage to try and get a job in such a big company like Blizzard.

I'm so very sorry I could not finish my naga or other small projects and I hope you will forgive me sometime, I bid you fair well my great friends.

P.S Lady Nerevar I'm sorry for me being such an idiot while I was here,
I hope new members look up to your advice / warnings and heed it while they still got the chance.

(I'll look over this post for a couple of days and willing give my replys)
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
01-21-2010, 05:23 PM,

Sorry to see you leave, and good luck.

Do you think you could send us your unfinished naga models, so that someone else could continue them?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-21-2010, 05:33 PM,
I recently dumped my old PC for a new one so I don't have it on me, I'll double check my email account for anything there but im not sure if it would be there.
If you want to know where I got with it then I can tell you that I had the lower body animations working "Near" perfectly but the upper body didn't go so well.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
01-21-2010, 07:50 PM,

heh, i had completely forgotten about any trouble you might have caused me, so don't worry about it. best of luck with that job Smile
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-21-2010, 07:52 PM,

Sad to see you leave, anyway, Good Luck !!!
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-21-2010, 08:35 PM,

Hi Lore_Naga!

Yeah, we were wondering where you had run off to. But it's good to see you post to tell us your reasons and for a proper "Goodbye".

It gives closure.

I wish you luck in your new job at Blizzard. If you can, be sure to stop by occasionally to see how our mods progress, and maybe even to say hello to us. Heck, with your new job, comes new knowledge...and maybe one day you will be teaching us some new tricks. Cool

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
01-21-2010, 08:45 PM,

Sorry to see you go NA, but your honesty is very much appreciated...and respected. So have you got the job at Blizzard Entertainment? If you're in the process of doing so then the best of luck from me and if you already got it...way to go! :goodjob:

Btw, could you direct me to that thread where the tail mesh thing was being developed? I'm sure I remember seeing something like it uploaded to TesNexus. I've certainly seen the pic of the resource, which was probably by Corthian himself, but I can't seem to find it in any of the other threads.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-21-2010, 09:04 PM,

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but it's good that you're telling us - nothing's more annoying than someone leaving with no communication whatsoever. Any contribution is worthwhile so don't fret about that, and we'll look to the future - best of luck with your job!

BTW, out of curiosity what's your role there?
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
01-24-2010, 10:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Sorry to see you go NA, but your honesty is very much appreciated...and respected. So have you got the job at Blizzard Entertainment? If you're in the process of doing so then the best of luck from me and if you already got it...way to go! :goodjob:

Btw, could you direct me to that thread where the tail mesh thing was being developed? I'm sure I remember seeing something like it uploaded to TesNexus. I've certainly seen the pic of the resource, which was probably by Corthian himself, but I can't seem to find it in any of the other threads.

I got the Job at Blizzard Entertainment, I'm working in the main development team under Creative Ideas & Art Department.

I myself developed the lower half of the naga but I just checked there is no data of it in my emails.
Just recently I was talking about you guys in the department itself and this artist I know said "Oh Yeah Ibsen's Ghost? I downloaded this towers mod once and he was like one of the creators. Man you know some cool people".

Thought i'd mention that and in response to KP - I'll come in every once in awhile but im not sure I can give out anything just yet for tips Big Grin
Your have to wait for that!
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
01-24-2010, 10:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
I got the Job at Blizzard Entertainment, I'm working in the main development team under Creative Ideas & Art Department.

I myself developed the lower half of the naga but I just checked there is no data of it in my emails.
Just recently I was talking about you guys in the department itself and this artist I know said "Oh Yeah Ibsen's Ghost? I downloaded this towers mod once and he was like one of the creators. Man you know some cool people".

Thought i'd mention that and in response to KP - I'll come in every once in awhile but I'm not sure I can give out anything just yet for tips Big Grin
Your have to wait for that!

Whoa! Ibsen now has verification that he has world-reknowned status!

:applause:

@ Lore Naga - well, any tips you can *legitimately* give would be appreciated. I know some companies have rules...

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool