Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back and I'm Leaving.
02-01-2010, 08:32 PM,

My imagination is both my greatest strength and my greatest weakness... Smile
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-01-2010, 08:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Yeah, sounds like a new Indiana Jones movie - Indiana Jones and the Legend of the Lost Pie. Indiana gets stuck in Northern England trying to find the famous lost Jules Rimet world football trophy (that's soccer, for you US types), where he is forced by beer-worshipping cultists to infiltrate stadiums that are known to hide precious artifacts in their pork pies...well, I'd watch it! =)

@ NA - Yes, we'd certainly love some creatures. If you find the time, we're still keen on your Naga dudes. _LPS did some fairly good ideas: _LPS Concept Art but it was lutemoth who really came up with the beauties. Koniption, do you still have the link to any of lutemoth's stuff? I think I remember it was yourself who knew lutemoth...although I could be wrong...

I'd be happy to do a little VA work for Blizzard, y'know. Unpaid, I could only do a little. Paid, it might encourage me... Big Grin

@ IG -
No, I did not know lutemoth. You're probably thinking of someone else.

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
02-01-2010, 09:38 PM,

Ah, probably Tlo1048 then. The second part of this thread contains some of lutemoth's stuff: Creatures of the Swamp interior . I liked this early thread, too. The graphic novel section that KK found looks pretty cool...I'd like to get my hands on the full thing instead of just those pages.

I attached some pics that I used to create the 'Bestial Bestiary' book texture but which were original concept art that lutemoth kindly donated in the early days.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-06-2010, 07:40 PM,

Your so lucky, man. Blizzards one of the hardest places to get into right now. Which Blizzard offices are you working at? We might be neighbors!