Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illunibi
04-28-2007, 01:05 AM,
Illunibi
(Hopefully, there are no current plans for the pre-Sixth House base.)

I was thinking, for players of TES3, just to add a sense of deja vu, maybe we could create the Illunibi Caverns 6th house base, except give it a real abandoned and, generally spooky look. I'm talking build it pretty much exactly like TES3's version, except without the enemies and some of the items. As if, the place was just left after the Nereverine sabotaged it, killing all the Dagoth worshippers, leaving the shrines... old offerings, and trinkets just as they were, but make the cave real dark and horrible looking.

With Oblivion's graphical possibilities, it could well look and feel amazing. I mean, imagine TES3 players when they think to themselves, 'oh, I wonder if Illunibi's still there...', just for them to discover it is... just like before, except eerily empty...

There's a few other places we could design like this too... Kogoruhn would be a great example, but it's more than likely got other plans.
04-28-2007, 01:45 PM,

Yeah, Falasmaryon, Kogoruhn, and Barysimayn will have Great House Dagoth clansmen...
however the 6th House Cult cave-bases on the more coastal areas are all gone, having been killed off by the Nerevarine while the incarnate was on Vvardenfell or by Ordinators and Bouyant Armiger forces... while the ones in the three dunmer strongholds I mentioned were taken by the Great House themselves slaughtering the old 6th House cult

yes, your idea for Illunibi is good, a few caves should be left like that, eerily empty and deserted

...thanks to the Nerevarine Big Grin
04-28-2007, 01:54 PM,

Yep, I'm glad you like the idea. Big Grin

When there's a cave tileset, and maybe some Sixth House things, I might claim it. Big Grin
04-28-2007, 11:31 PM,

We could say the 6th Cult has elected a new Dictator really racist bent on making a new plague and building an ultimate army. They could have some hidden bases see them smuggling weapons trying create poisons training troops worshipping and planning attacks.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-28-2007, 11:53 PM,

6th House never had a dictator, just a leader gioving his title by birth , that and beeing a god. 6th House is death after the Nerevar defeated them so I say let them rest. Illunibi still there is great Smile
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-29-2007, 01:03 AM,

Well sorry to pop the ballon but we intend to keep the 6thcult mormacil as they will be wiped out and battle by the Great House Dagoth, Ordinators and Buyoarimgers, and mercenaries.
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-29-2007, 01:35 AM,

Really? I thought the 6th House Cult didn't appear in the mod...
04-29-2007, 03:20 AM,

That boggles me. Kukulza informed me awhile ago some time back that the 6th cult reinforced and isolated their lastt holdings and only communicated threw telekensis or however it is spelt. They soon start their activites again getting the poor to join the Cult and becoming the Ash-Kin or server as priests or Cult Soldiers. They also increase their production of Ash Statues and increase weapon supplies and training is stepped up. In the Mainquest you lead the Battle for the 6th Cult or the Empire/Morrowind.
04-29-2007, 03:44 AM,

Intresting!

Nice avatar, Dave!
The rider in black is always watching......
04-29-2007, 10:52 AM,

Quote:Nice avatar, Dave!
Lol thanks. Fools people over at BSF forums.

Maybe KuKulzA can clarify how the sixth house cult thing works. Wink