Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order (Book 1)
01-12-2006, 11:27 PM,

Quote:Yeah, whatever happened to the beard Quentin? Big Grin

It comes and goes, depending on my mood ... and if the women like it rather furry or smooth ... Wink

Quote:1) what is the motif of the semi-visible painting?
2) is that a wooden sculpture behind the pillar?

1) it's a painting of a landscape; what you see is a path, leading to the horizon and on the left side is a tree (unvisible here)

2) nope, that's a root, cunningly disguised as a statue

Quote:So, the truth about Q is revealed! :chaos: Mwahaha!

The truth? There are so many truths, young one, this probably the one most easy to understand ...

Quote:I've, for some reason, always imagined you looking like this. I'm not sure why...

Hehe, maybe because this is the real me and anything else is just a perfect illusion ... :brew:
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
01-13-2006, 11:56 AM,

im quite new on the internet so not much people know me as dwemet lizard (must have bin dwemer im an idiot)
cenobite may know me but i doubt i know him from the grater dwemer ruins proiect i was druss then but te forum olready was dead

so i never joind it well i did but i dident wanne do it on my one sinse iv bin traing to find another good proiect.... en i found it :yes: here!!!

so the real me

my real name is bernd oldenburg en i live in holland
my age is 14 (il be 15 in june)
o in case you are intrested i love star trek, the game guild wars (not as much as morrowind)
and morrowind :bananarock:
i will gladly sacrafice u 4 oblivon
(im still traying to bark dont worry)
01-13-2006, 07:10 PM,

hehe...I will post a pic with me right soon.I just wonder why didn't anyone else post?I mean except Razorwing,Noremorse and Quetin Fortune no one posted. Tongue Maybe it will be me who will post next. Wink
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-13-2006, 08:40 PM,

I'm 7'12 feet tall, and I work for the American Goverment. I watch people with a satilite camera and direct nuclear missles.

But really, I'm 5'2 feet tall, live in California (The bad part), and enjoy various shooting sports. My real name is not DarkEclipse. That would be silly. It's Ethan.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
01-13-2006, 09:04 PM,

hm... im a chick in rl, 14 (almost 15) years old. rather decent picture:
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-13-2006, 09:08 PM,

Well, I don't have a recent photo of myself but I'll put forth an introduction. Smile

My name is Christopher Quinn, 34 years of life on this planet. I live at the seashore community of Wildwood Crest, NJ. I'm single, and have two brothers but I'm taking care of my parents at their home now with this crazy kitten of ours. Also I have a niece and nephew, both which I love dearly as an uncle and love to take walks with them and take them to the park nearby where each can play (my brothers have one each). =)

I'm a trained programmer with ten different skills in computer languages, scripts, and databases. As a teacher once told me, 'You have a lot of wisdom' so I took the advice very seriously and try to be as patient and learn from every mistake I make. It doesn't bring money but peace of mind. Big Grin
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
01-14-2006, 02:16 PM,

Ok.Here's me.SmileI love asci images.
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-14-2006, 03:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
hm... im a chick in rl, 14 (almost 15) years old. rather decent picture:

Hehe looks like you're thinking:

"Damn this place looks just like Solstheim!!"

Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-14-2006, 03:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
Ok.Here's me.SmileI love asci images.

i don't :eek: how do i see [strike]wat[/strike] what is you, [strike]an[/strike] and [strike]wat[/strike] what is not you

i can only see..... well i guess i have much to learn yes =) i have [strike]speld[/strike] spelt learn [strike]rite[/strike] right :]

Rw.Edit 060114, 16:12 C.E.T.: You're definetely improving. B+ and a gold star is in order Big Grin
i will gladly sacrafice u 4 oblivon
(im still traying to bark dont worry)
01-14-2006, 03:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

"Damn this place looks just like Solstheim!!"

Big Grin

actualy, maryland looks 100% like cyrodiil :yes:
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era