Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order (Book 1)
01-20-2006, 11:44 AM,

Nice to be back,

NoRemorse, Im not that far into it, its a new course the collehe is offering, just trying it out to see if its any good.

yeah as for the picture, that suit is pretty sweet, he is actually trying to force grip you, but didnt understand whatsoever... thats the best i got out of him.

And I do remember you DarkEclipse, but I dont think we have ever met properly... so an additional hello to you.
Back In Business
01-23-2006, 01:24 AM,

Well, everyone here sure is nice and interesting, and I really do enjoy having a first look at what you come up with. Thus, it looks like i'll be hanging around, so I suppose I should provide a proper introduction.

Im a senior in highschool (I should really be a sophomore, but who's counting?) and have only been playing Morrowind for a little over a year now, though im already very familiar with pretty much every aspect of the game. Yes, I am a sort of verbose suck-up, and I do appologize if any of my bombastic flattery is in any way annoying. While I do not have any skills in modding or other computer-involved areas of expertise, I hope I can be of some use to all of you creative geniuses simply by providing feedback from the view of a player. Again, I rarely disagree with something, but I always try to elaborate on what I feel are the strengths and weaknesses of whatever I am critiquing. Hopefully my small, uninfluential opinion can help you to better construct your marvelous visions, and I look forward to seeing what you all create.
?The light that puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn? - Henry David Thoreau
01-23-2006, 06:08 PM,

Well my name is Andy and i live in Pittsburgh(i think this is redundant since my city is posted on the left but oh well) Pennsylvania. I am a Junior in high school. I work at a pizza shop which pretty much sucks except for the cool people i work with, but it lets me buy oblivion so i cant complain
I never really got into modding, ive done a few houses and small stuff in morrowind but have been looking to get into it and after browsing communities this seems to be the most receptive ive found. So ill do my best to try to learn how to do anything you need done.(sorry if this sounds like im sucking up too much)
"Paralyzing people and watching them fall down stairs never gets old" - Todd Howard
01-23-2006, 10:54 PM,

Nice to have you with us rzrgenesys. Quite a few of us started out not knowing a thing about modding, and most of us are going to be catching back up when OB finally arrives. It's been a long time since I last modded MW.

We have many different things that can be done; quests, stories, concept art, modelling, and texturing just to name a few. I'm sure you'll find something you like. Wink

Once again, welcome!

-NR

Ps. I work at Sonic. It will let me buy Oblivion, but I still complain. I hate it. Smile
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
01-24-2006, 01:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
Nice to have you with us rzrgenesys. Quite a few of us started out not knowing a thing about modding, and most of us are going to be catching back up when OB finally arrives. It's been a long time since I last modded MW.

thank you for the warm welcome Smile
"Paralyzing people and watching them fall down stairs never gets old" - Todd Howard
01-24-2006, 12:43 PM,

silgrad welkoms evryone warm Big Grin(noremhorse espessely)
i will gladly sacrafice u 4 oblivon
(im still traying to bark dont worry)
01-24-2006, 08:03 PM,

Welcome all you nice, young, normal looking people. I would like to put a photo of me here, but my beardy bits are too big. I am trying to find a lion tamer to teach them how to behave in public, and hopefully, when they are properly house-broken, one day they will hunker down and sit still long enough so that I can take a picture of them.

Ummm, only one of you might call me dad, but just about all of you could be my gandchildren, so behave yourselves! :hugall:

And if any of you get lost in the beard while hugging, don't worry, I will start searching immediately , and probably find you eventually... Wink Meanwhile there is lots to do in there, and you will probably meet several of my girlfriends who liked it so much they decided to stay - well actually I think they have a convention going on in there at the moment.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
01-25-2006, 03:54 AM,

Quote:Welcome all you nice, young, normal looking people. I would like to put a photo of me here, but my beardy bits are too big. I am trying to find a lion tamer to teach them how to behave in public, and hopefully, when they are properly house-broken, one day they will hunker down and sit still long enough so that I can take a picture of them.

Ummm, only one of you might call me dad, but just about all of you could be my gandchildren, so behave yourselves!

And if any of you get lost in the beard while hugging, don't worry, I will start searching immediately , and probably find you eventually... Meanwhile there is lots to do in there, and you will probably meet several of my girlfriends who liked it so much they decided to stay - well actually I think they have a convention going on in there at the moment.

Well thank you... I guess. Wink I can see these forums are going to be very entertaining. Big Grin
?The light that puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn? - Henry David Thoreau
01-25-2006, 08:16 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by syko

Well thank you... I guess. Wink I can see these forums are going to be very entertaining. Big Grin

he..he sure Big Grin
i will gladly sacrafice u 4 oblivon
(im still traying to bark dont worry)
01-31-2006, 08:41 AM,

OK...I think it's time to show my hidious face. :chaos:

I took this photo cuz' i wanted to show you how I look after two days without sleeping. Tongue
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.