Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irrigating the farmland region
02-12-2009, 01:16 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I dont think I quite understand what you mean about 'nip' the 'default texture'. I stripped the landscape clean of texture. I then used the textures in the areas where they are visible. Could you bare with me and elaborate?

Nip as from the phrase "nip it in the bud". My engrish is a mish-mash of Brittish English and American English Big Grin So, I meant "nip" just in the sense of removing it, but without the added meaning of the idiom I got the word from.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-12-2009, 01:43 AM,

Hi Razorwing, I have replaced the dumac soils with RP texture. The farms will all have forest dirt as that is the only RP texture that will appear to be farming soil.

I have yet to replace the 'stidSHTerrainDeadMossDirtNoGrass'. That is the only non RP texture left and imo the parasols need a special looking soil beneath them. I will look at the OB textures you mentioned and do a bit of a search for others. But as an update the above mentioned is the only one left.
02-12-2009, 12:20 PM,

Thankyou Zurke, I appreciate that =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-13-2009, 05:34 PM,

Thanks Sandor I am not sure if you need the esp for merging but I will attach it. No hurry on merging I just wanted to get this squared away and understood.
02-14-2009, 09:44 AM,

I updated this post regarding the color of the region.

Could you add another region that covers the area for the transition between the farmland and the Deepen Moor region?

TIA. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-14-2009, 11:22 AM,

I am attaching the transition file. Thanks Sandor Smile
02-14-2009, 02:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I am attaching the transition file.
The region you created is in the middle of the "SoluthisRegionForestDirt" region (the farmland is part of that region). The Deepen Moor area is bordering with the "SoluthisRegionForestDirt" region (screenshot, to the South).
In the RE the top of the window is pointing to the North.

Please use the "StZKSolFarmRegion.esp" to add the transition region.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-15-2009, 01:46 AM,

Well that certainly would have explained it when there was no transition to Deepen Moor Smile Thanks Sandor.

My understanding is that you have altered my original esp and that is what I will use to make the transition. Thanks Bro.
02-15-2009, 12:43 PM,

How many cells do want to use for the transition?

At the moment I used three cells (one for the farmland and two for the DM area).

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-15-2009, 10:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
How many cells do want to use for the transition?

At the moment I used three cells (one for the farmland and two for the DM area).

That sounds good Sandor. Thanks Again.

I am 270+ miles from my final destination. I will be glad to get there, settle in and get back to semi modding.