Great Intro

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-04-2007, 07:59 PM,

Wow. That was KIND of confusing, but definitely very very cool. I'd suggest you organize it better in a text document, and include dialogue and stuff. Then i'll make it if everyone likes it!

It does tie in nicely with the troubles of the tong. A nice beginning to foreshadow the turbulent period ahead.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-07-2007, 01:47 AM,

Seniosh,
If you think you can use it, I will develop it in much more detail. I akready had more dialogue but it was too long for a trial balloon.

KuKulzA, especially but not exclusively,
Please feel free to comment on the concepts.
Oblivioneer

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Wow. That was KIND of confusing, but definitely very very cool. I'd suggest you organize it better in a text document, and include dialogue and stuff. Then i'll make it if everyone likes it!

It does tie in nicely with the troubles of the tong. A nice beginning to foreshadow the turbulent period ahead.
05-07-2007, 02:00 AM,

By all means, develop it more if you have the time! you don't have to write all the dialogue yet, but could you place the actual quest events more clearly? I had to read through it about 3x before understanding everything that happened, and i probably missed something else.

No rush, though i'll probably be done with all the houses and NPCs for soluthis in ~ 2 weeks. Of course i've still got the Silgrad guildhall to do, so if you feel inspired to map out the entire quest in detail, include dialogue, ect, please feel free to do so! Just trying to avoid hurrying you.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-11-2007, 02:05 AM,

By all means, develop it more if you have the time! you don't have to write all the dialogue yet, but could you place the actual quest events more clearly? I had to read through it about 3x before understanding everything that happened, and I probably missed something else.

No rush, though i'll probably be done with all the houses and NPCs for soluthis in ~ 2 weeks. Of course i've still got the Silgrad guildhall to do, so if you feel inspired to map out the entire quest in detail, include dialogue, ect, please feel free to do so! Just trying to avoid hurrying you.

I am working on an outline in one file and the dialogue in another file.
05-11-2007, 02:13 AM,

Great! It'll make the joining quest much much easier to mod in. Looking forwards to seeing the entire outline and dialogue. Thanks for doing it.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-31-2007, 06:48 PM,

Seniosh,
The files for this quest are getting pretty long. I plan to substantially finish this weekend, making it even longer. It will make a forum posting that is much longer than most I have seen. Somewhere in a past message, which I haven't been able to find again, the author had some introductory text and then locations to click to open other portions of the entire posting - not at the end, in logical locations throughout the text. How does one do that? Of course, whoever knows how can clue me in.
Oblivioneer

Great! It'll make the joining quest much much easier to mod in. Looking forwards to seeing the entire outline and dialogue. Thanks for doing it.
05-31-2007, 07:01 PM,

If your post is that long it might be better to save it as a word or txt doc. and send it as an attachment

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-12-2007, 12:54 PM,
Quest to Join MT

Seniosh,
This took so long you may not be able to use it but here it is. The synopsis is a really short overview. Other files are self-explanatory. If you do still want to use it, I am ready to make changes you may need and would like ot try to enter the dialogue into your quest framewwork in the CS.
Oblivioneer
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM,

Sorry i'm a day late seeing this, had to study for finals.

I'll certainly be able to use it, none of the quests have even been started, and right now i'm in the process of making unique and MT-specific dialogue entries for 6 NPCs. So i've not started quests, which means you got it done early in fact Big Grin

I'll probably start on this once i'm done with all the dialogue and AI for the Soluthis Guildhall (5 more to go :dunce: ) I'd say i'll be done within the week if i do 2 dialogue entries a day, which is being a bit lazy, but it isn't exactly thrilling work. Must be done though. Then i'll get to do fun stuff like your quest, making a bar, houses, ect,

Thanks for this, i'll look at it right away
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala