Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khajiit Musicians.
05-10-2007, 05:38 AM,
Khajiit Musicians.
Ok heres the first three in early rough stage penned to be scan friendly, haven't really worked out the costumes yet but trust me they will be far more elaborate in the final stage, Also the writing is just half illegible ramble(the red mostly says; da,da,da,da,da,da) Have worked out the instruments but will figure the mounts. Don't worry bow the size of the lefts instrument, you can't play most anything without using both hands anyway.

I just need to do a quick ink on the other three. Also the one on the right will likely be replaced, and so I only included him for laughs (trying to make Ohmes look like and Mer, but still be khajiit is entertaining to me, but he ended looking too much like a modern musician :lmao: ).. still can't figure their tails but it won't be a problem. All will be redone in the end to not look so flat.

[Image: banduno.jpg]

please fire away~
05-10-2007, 06:33 AM,

just wonderful
05-11-2007, 11:38 PM,

Smile cute - I hope that one of them will be fat!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-12-2007, 12:28 AM,

Just wonderful! I'd love to see those instruments modeled!
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
05-12-2007, 11:06 PM,
RE: Khajiit Musicians.
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
... just thought, what type of khajiit are they xiri?

and are they all going to be the same type?

The vision of a big fat one on a small mount, piping a picolo, and doing pirrouettes keeps spinning around in my dreams ... or is that too corny?

Type wise I figured I'd do two Suthay(one playing a flute like horn, the other playing a flute), two Suthay-rhats(slightly bigger, only playing a large Kemenche like fiddle, other playing a shallow drum) and two Ohmes(one play a baglama like tar, the other playing dual drums).

I'll make the other Suthay a portly flute player Wink . Not too corny to me, specially considering allot of the greatest musicians in the middle east are somewhat thick around the middle.

Also the other Suthay-rhat will be female.
05-14-2007, 11:33 PM,

heyy - fat cats ride again! Big Grin
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-15-2007, 04:54 AM,

The clothes they are wearing look awesome. Nice job Xiri! :goodjob: :goodjob:
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
05-16-2007, 03:26 AM,

Female Suthay-rhat drum players, on second thought I decided she should play a chalice drum(sorry but watching a master play one of those kicks ass). Been using her as a guinea pig for the getup. Heres the most refined literation;

[Image: shimeze.jpg]

Been out of it the last few days thanks to a new invisalign tray (clear braces) hard to concentrate with my teeth sore.
05-16-2007, 04:38 AM,

Xiri, as always your artwork impresses and inspires :bananarock:
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
05-16-2007, 04:39 AM,

Very, Very, Very impressive.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I