Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovable Charecters
03-10-2007, 08:26 PM,

the drens are probably going through tough times... now that the slaves are free.

it'd be nice to see what happened to them!

I'd assume fyr and jobasha are still around. I'd like to see fyrs progress on corprus (maybe hes cured it for good?)

nice lore around saint jiub Big Grin
We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths;
In feelings, not in figures on a dial.
03-11-2007, 08:27 PM,

yea I know what you mean with the drens... hey maybe they could end up recruiting fairies or willowisps to replace slaves.
or we could make it an occupation the player can persue. hehe Yay farming Big Grin
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
03-12-2007, 07:14 PM,

Maybe Drens replaced slaves with desperate and poor refugees who are willing to work in the Dren Plantations for food and housing in the slave quarters.
03-12-2007, 07:49 PM,

It could be a scenario like back in the U.S. civil war. The slaves are freed but they have nowhere to go, and are pretty much forced to stay on the Dren's farm, just it's of their own free will. I think that is Tenet Farming or Sharecropping or something. Anyways, they get to keep a house on the land (The slave shack) but they need to pay rent either in crops they grow on Dren land or profits from the crops they make. The rest they keep.
Lol what?
03-12-2007, 08:17 PM,
Post-Reconstruction Morrowind...
I like that, IATE! I could easily see a scenario like that happening where there is distaste for slavery but not all that much regard for the slaves themselves. After all, that's pretty much what happened here in the States after the 1876 Hayes-Tilden cluster*** of an election. Without an aggressive "40 acres and a guar" Smile policy, I could easily see the same thing happening on VV. Probably less so in Dres territory because of the proximity to Elsweyr and Black Marsh.

Later,
Steve
03-13-2007, 02:11 AM,

Hmmm maybe we could set it ups so they replaced their slaves and give the player a good vs evil option.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
03-17-2007, 01:11 AM,

Yes that would be cool if he cured the "last lliving dawrf" could be a nice "easter egg"...

===local===
03-17-2007, 03:34 AM,

Yeah, that's what happens. They go free, they have nothing, and they have nowhere to go.

This means you should also be able to join the Twin Lamps, help slaves out and release those from the custody who still hold on to them illegaly. Just because something is made illegal, people will still do it.
Lol what?
03-29-2007, 12:27 AM,

Hmmmmmm...... Fargoth

****POSSIBLE SPOILER****

Supposedly, in Shivering Isles, there is his ring that you stole from him, so we might not be able to include it.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
03-29-2007, 12:48 AM,

what.....

Bethesda... damn you...

alright... great, let's see how Gollu- I mean Fargoth... does without his preciou- I mean... healing ring :yes: maybe he'll turn into something like an opium-addict without his drugs... he'll go crazy! maybe thats why his ring is in the shivering isles... crazy...