Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maar Gan
09-19-2006, 02:28 AM,
Maar Gan
Hello and welcome to the offical planning thread for the town of Maar Gan. First off I would like to present you all with thismap. It was done by KuKulzA, and shows all the changes that will most liklely be made from the original TES3 design. Here is what KuKukzA had to say about the changes he made.

Quote:I have Lady Brara Morvayn's manor here. She wants to get more in-touch with her people. There's also another structure, barracks, a new home, some newer walls, a path to Morvayn's manor, and an Ashlander trade-post which is also a stable for guar. Morvayn will be occasionally visiting the Maar Gan area and living in the Morvayn Clanhouse in order to gain more popularity amongst clansmen and make deals with Ashlanders. To Ashlanders, a leader who appears in person is more respectable than those who use agents to make business.

[TITLE]Here is a list of all the interiors that will need to be done for this town.[/TITLE]
[1]Morvayn Clanhouse
[2]Maar Gan Barracks
[3]Guard Tower 1
[4]Maar Gan Shrine
[5]Guard Tower 2
[6]Guard Tower 3
[7]Huleen's Hut
[8]Hetman Hut
[9]Andus Tradehouse
[10]Assiserimilk's Hut
[11]Gudu-Ma Mine
[12]Garry's Hut
[13]Ulisamsi Shaddarnuran's Hut
[14]Shilipuran Zama-Rasour's Hut
[15]Kind Erushara's Hut
[16]Mabrelle Gele's Hut
[17]Outpost
[18]Assirari Zama-Rasour's Hut
[19]Yeherradad's Hut
[20]Tashpi Ashibael's Hut
[21]Strider Ramp
[22]Ashlander Trade-post
09-19-2006, 03:57 AM,

may i recomend that you tell what interior piece to use for the said house after all that will help people know what they need to use.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-19-2006, 03:45 PM,

I will, after I get it all figured out.
09-19-2006, 04:24 PM,

You can take a look at the Redoran Building Progress thread at the Visual develpoment board Smile
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
09-19-2006, 04:49 PM,

I did, they look great, only problem is there is no interiors at the moment.
09-19-2006, 04:59 PM,

There are interiors, just ask there and they will prbably point you the DL link. They surely are in the newest Reich Parkeep version.
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
09-19-2006, 07:00 PM,

Thanks, I'll ask, I'm sure I just missed it somewhere. Big Grin
09-24-2006, 06:15 AM,

OK, I talked to Pych, and he said the ints wouldn't be done for quite a while, so I figured we should keep buisy with something while we are waiting. Lets start with nailing down a list of NPC's, and then working on quests, that way when we get a chance to actually build the town, it will come out alot faster. Here is a list of all the NPC's I was thinking of, if you think there should be more, less, differant kinds, etc, just post here with your ideas. I won't bite.

(Brara Morvayn)
3 Redoran Guards
3 Redoran Watchmen
3 Redoran Soldiers
Hetman Julu-ban - Dunmer Monk
Brodu Morvayn - Dunmer Warrior
Uupse Morvayn - Dunmer Noble
Kind Erushara - Dunmer Miner
Shilipuran Zama-Rasour - Dunmer Commoner
Assi Serimilk - Dunmer miner
Uram gro-Glorzuf - Orc Warrior
Bugdurash gra-Gashel - Orc Scout
Manse Andus - Dunmer Publican
Miles Gloriosus - Imperial Warrior
Aerin - Bosmer Thief
Assirari Zama-Rasour - Dunmer Commoner
Listien Bierles - Breton Sorcerer
Mabrelle Geles - Breton Acrobat
Alds Baro - Dark Elf Smith
Saryn Sarothril - Dark Elf Master-at-Arms
Nuleno Tedas - Dark Elf Scout
Sedris Omalen - Dark Elf Priest
Arvso Tharen - Dark Elf Drillmaster
Tralas Rendas - Dark Elf, Priest
Salen Ravel - Dark Elf, Priest
Sinia - Redguard Commoner
Garry - Redguard Commoner
Breyns Othravel - Dunmer Crusader
Tashpi Ashibael - Dunmer Healer
Ulisamsi Saddarnuran - Dunmer Miner
Yeherradad - Dunmer Commoner
09-24-2006, 10:41 AM,

looks like a good list, especially compared to the number of buildings. However, how many names from MW did you use? I think there could be like 15 characters from MW in since it's only 6 years later. I also remember that the quest taking place in Heleen's hut was for the Mages guild, Heleen summuned a scamp which turned against her. It would be lovely to see her as a high rank Mages guild member now Smile
09-25-2006, 03:51 AM,

This was a list that KuKa came up with, I'm in the process of going through and editing it to more of my liking. I never played much in Maar Gan when I had the game, so if anyone has a list of all NPC's in Maar Gan from Morrowind so I could compare it with this list, I'd appreciate it. Also, I do remember that quest, and I think it would work for her to be higher in the mages guild.