Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maeglin asks Frequent Questions
06-08-2007, 06:27 PM,

The pirates have backpacks, that apparently use the helmet slot. I was just wondering if they were anything besides different looking helmets.
06-08-2007, 06:33 PM,

This i didnt know, but i know it server no purpose. If you want to carry more stuff, just go to CS, and place a enchantment on the armor you want. This could be cheating, but it is the best way if you want armor protection, and more carrying. You could also place it on every other kind of armor/ring/amulet/clothing. And dont place a feather of 10000 couse THAT is cheating.
06-08-2007, 06:58 PM,

I saw somewhere's once long ago a mod that puts everything in your inventory in a bag (SACK) which could hold like 10000 lbs.

Confusedhrug: I can't remember where
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-08-2007, 07:57 PM,

I just found the downstairs of the Onaye weapon shop.

My thirst for new weapons is appeased.
06-08-2007, 08:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Maeglin Dubh
I just found the downstairs of the Onaye weapon shop.

My thirst for new weapons is appeased.

Yes Eru Onaye Finest Weapons

Nice store Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob

06-08-2007, 08:10 PM,

So, if I understand this correctly, there is not (yet, at least) a corresponding store for armor and/or clothing? (I also found the projectile store, so bows and arrows are good.)
06-08-2007, 08:16 PM,

So, if I understand this correctly, there is not (yet, at least) a corresponding store for armor and/or clothing? (I also found the projectile store, so bows and arrows are good.)

I should make a big one within a week ( that claim you sent me a link for).
06-08-2007, 08:21 PM,

Nice.

As for the Onaye weapon shop, I noticed there are several items on display which the vendor doesn't seem to have in his inventory when I barter with him. Is that intentional?
06-08-2007, 08:29 PM,

you do understand correctly

most of the special armours belong to the elite guardians and knights and should not be easy to get, so theirfore they are not sold in stores
HOWEVER
we should and will be adding such shops to Kragenmoor and I think it might be a good idea to find some various armours, we don't allready
have to put them in this store

06-08-2007, 08:42 PM,

Yeah, I figured the Knight armor at least had to be at the end of a questline or something. What was that you said about Durzog armor? And the Shalk armor can't be obtained until Mammoth Shalks are added to the wild... Unless they have been, and I can't find them.