Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mages Guild - Voicework
02-14-2008, 03:46 PM,

My preference would be to rasp away; that is the base followed by Andy. If possible, it might be nice to reduce but not eliminate the rasp to denote more education or Imperial influence. I however have no idea if that is even feasible. Confusedhrug:

Thanks,
Steve
02-14-2008, 04:05 PM,

Not too much rasp, I think. That point in raspinglevel where you think 'this is too little' is exactly the right amount Wink , Athasor Alayn is somewhat nobility so he needs that refinedness...
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
03-02-2008, 01:49 PM,

I understand you need voice actors for the Mages Guild Questline. Well, I've decided that I should help you out. I'm interested in providing the voices of both Gadave Belaram and Balamus Indaren. Are you okay with that?
03-02-2008, 11:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cambridge Spy
I understand you need voice actors for the Mages Guild Questline. Well, I've decided that I should help you out. I'm interested in providing the voices of both Gadave Belaram and Balamus Indaren. Are you okay with that?

Yes, I certainly am! Thank you!

:check: Granted, Balamus Indaren & Gadave Belaram
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
03-02-2008, 11:21 PM,

Thank you! So, do you have a script that I can use? Thanks!
03-30-2008, 05:04 PM,

I've just added another NPC to be voiced: Felthyn Virith, a mage turned vampire. Has like 4 lines.
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
03-31-2008, 10:24 AM,

Now, I'm waiting for you to start work on the dialogue for "Strangely Immobile". To fill in the time, can I take Felthyn Virith?

Thanks!
03-31-2008, 01:36 PM,

Sure, :check: Granted!
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
04-02-2008, 02:06 AM,

How much voicework have the others done? I was the first person to have the dialogue of an NPC fully finished, according to what Cuthalion put up on this thread. Surely, the others have done some work on Mages Guild dialogue.
04-02-2008, 10:22 AM,

A few things, but not much. But that's mostly my fault: the script is only ~50% finished, and I haven't actually put anything into the CS yet, so there's no need yet for voice. However, the earlier the merrier, so don't feel obliged to work as fast as you can, but I love to get the voices early.
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild