Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Quest
05-09-2006, 02:35 AM,
Main Quest
I am in quite a perdicament. Here is the problem-
Argonia is also called the Black Marsh, not the Black Marshes. For some reason when I was organizing things, I added the -es. At first I thought this was a horrible mistake that I could not fix but then I got a great idea- the main quest.
The Black Marsh is named because it is a dark, horribly dangerous place. Here is where my idea comes in:
Argonia is made up of several marshes seperated by twisting, dark rivers. Recently, Argonians have been fleeing some of the deeper marshes and claiming that darkness is overcoming their forests. These Black Marshes are spitting out horrible creatures of death and destruction, killing all life in their path. An argonian prophet approaches you and wildly informs you the source of life is dying- The Hist. Now you are thrown into the deep puzzles of the most mysterious country of all Tamriel and only you can bring back the natural order of the Black Marsh.
Heal the Black Marshes and save Argonia :banana:
?(What do you guys think ?(
I like it Cool
05-09-2006, 02:46 AM,

I think there should be two intertwinned MQuests

1. Argonian Court trying to change argonia, they don't care for Hist, they just want power and wealth
2. a Hist gets corrupted and when there was a giant tree is now a huge flailing beast

so the Hist, an ancient one, realizes what is happening to the People of the Root... some are turning away, so he and the other trees call fo the Argonians to return to their lands... but to no avail... the kleptocratic argonians and their hirelings keep ruining forest, killing their own people... etc.etc. and the Hist is wounded by an ax-chop, it gets angry and summoning forth mostrous spirits and powers it makes itself a demon of naure, driven by rag and ancient hate/wisdom an goes mad...

I dunno... maybe it is sounding too much like Princess Mononoke, good movie
05-09-2006, 07:45 AM,

Not all of them some should be so old that they relise that flaining around own't stop that much butb they wioll flail if a klepcropat walks pass
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
05-09-2006, 03:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Remux Dreadfire
Not all of them some should be so old that they relise that flaining around own't stop that much butb they wioll flail if a klepcropat walks pass
I said one, thats means only one.... just one... like the bad apple out of the bunch, or the one with a bad temper
or maybe he is getting hasty as treebeard would say
05-10-2006, 07:29 AM,

Oh I thought you mean't all of them but you could have a small forest of evil ones
05-12-2006, 08:07 AM,

Why don't we make a mythical argonian demon like you've got all the deadra but what about the Zandramas a race of demons that aren't into all sthe blood or guts but more stirring up revolts and this is why the Hist are all flailing and evil.
05-22-2006, 07:36 AM,

What about the evil hist trees sap corrupts things and his servents in knheatan liiberation bring the hist tree hist tree saplings which he then corrupts these are spread throughout the marshes corrupting even more things
09-26-2006, 10:19 PM,

World record for the tripple post! Wink

I am attracted to the deserted game by Bethesda called An Elder Scrolls Adventure; Eye of Argonia. I would like to do somthing with that if at all possible. Beth has all kinds of resource, we just need some help from an ex-dev or somthing. I doub't Beth will answer my email or we get ahold of an ex-dev, but the lore factor is somthing we could really use.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-27-2006, 12:38 AM,

Tedders is Sheogorath or S'Reddit
I have discussed Nagas with him before, he may be able to be helpful to us...
however he is known for being of of the more lore-helpful but not very accessible DEVs
09-27-2006, 04:09 PM,

I'd like to see at least a few quests that involve driving out Dunmer slavers.