Nice! I like it :goodjob:

The city of bones sounds like a good quest location Big Grin
Akavir mod leader.
02-03-2007, 07:02 PM,

teh awesome
I have no idea what is going around here
02-04-2007, 05:05 PM,

:lmao:
Just remember to put the City of Bones in the landscape.
:lmao:
02-04-2007, 09:50 PM,

:tongue:

Yeah... that might take a while because we have no Ka Po'Tun building models yet.
Akavir mod leader.
09-20-2009, 10:41 PM,
Main Quest
If you want to see the expression of my face right now well i can say its "God-Smacked", Is that the main quest! that has to be the main quest because i just love it! Big Grin Brilliant!
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
09-21-2009, 02:00 AM,

Unfortunately, the original creator of what we have so far is no longer with us. If you want to take a stab at future chapters, feel free to let your creativity go full stream ahead.
09-21-2009, 03:52 PM,

I have a main quest worked out. 4 actually... one for each race (Empire, Ka Po, Tang Mo, Tsaesci) They each have a story that is connected in some way. (example: siege defenders: Empire, attackers: Ka Po)
I'm still working on it, but I haven't posted it yet.
Might do that (not the whole quest though, lol) one of these days.

Feel free to come up with something yourself!
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
09-21-2009, 04:18 PM,
Main Quest
I do not want to make a main quest due to how i know it really exhausts you at the end of the day..

But Shiver-Tail i do think if we made the Kamal People a playable race there story should start out like this-

Your in the prison and your not in the normal prison section instead there is a big gap and you can see a bosmer in the room your normally in, The bosmer looks at you and says "Why am i here?" in a disorientated way and then the whole main quest storyline plays out for this bosmer (That you would'nt be too happy about).

The bosmer leaves and so does the emperor and his crew....
They go down that secret passage and you and some dark elf named valen dreth are left in the prison, "Hey Beast, Go smash through that wall and get me them keys that guard dropped" and so you do...

So you and valen dreth make it out the sewers and you basicly become a well trusted friend but he still see's you as a beast (Why would valen dreth want to get out so early? Well because he knows the dark brotherhood are after his life and he needs to get out of the country)
So you and valen dreth meet a contact near anvil and the contact is willing to take you too heartbreak in kamal, Akavir (And so a main quest could start, I believe the main quest for a kamal is too go back to his/her people and well help out the province).
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
09-21-2009, 04:39 PM,

No...

Because our main quest doesn't start in the Imperial Prison... Big Grin
My idea was that it starts in Anvil... upon walking on the beach, you are attacked by bandits... they hit you in the back and you faint. You wake up in your undies, with a sword 2 meters in front of you... and a letter written by the bandits. They say that if you win from their leader you get your stuff back. You follow the directions, but after defeating the leader all the bandits attack you. You kill them, and with his last words the leader gives you a bottle. A "family heritage"... then his corpse turns to dust. When you drink from the bottle, the main quest starts...

You are awoken by a housemaid. She opens the curtains in a large, luxurious room. You are lying in the bed, with a blurred vision (headache) and trough the window, you can see a beautiful port.
"My lord will be here in just a minute. There is breakfast on the table. Please enjoy and rest... you'll need it."

Suddenly, a man enters the room.
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]