Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Quest for Silgrad Tower TESIII
09-05-2006, 12:58 AM,

I can try... what sort of story and what sort of content? and this is about Silgrad Tower?
09-05-2006, 01:09 AM,

If the main quest requires the player to be the Nerevarine... I'll not be able to play it. 99.9% of the time I play vampires or werewolves, and although you can technically be both Nerevarine and vampire and/or werewolf, I tend to role-play, so... yeah.
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
09-05-2006, 01:11 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Aorawn
If the main quest requires the player to be the Nerevarine... I'll not be able to play it. 99.9% of the time I play vampires or werewolves, and although you can technically be both Nerevarine and vampire and/or werewolf, I tend to role-play, so... yeah.
I was the Nerevarine for my 1st character... from then on I never played the MQ again... not that I didn't like it... I just didn't feel like fetching the skull or running around with Ordinators after me etc.
09-05-2006, 01:24 AM,

Actually this is no longer the place.... I made a Main Quest Thread post them their

KK

A book about the history of Kogo-Tel, or

A Redorans story of the accounts that took place or

A poem in rememberance of all those that gave their lives in the battle

Its just a suggestion

Thats what this thread is for to discuss and suggest various, potential main quest story lines for the Silgrad Tower Mod

Think it up.

Smile
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
09-05-2006, 07:29 PM,
Main Quest for Silgrad Tower TESIII
Howdy

Many of you have inquired about fitting a main quest story into Silgrad Tower for TESIII

Here is the place to discuss those ideas

I would have to point out a few rules regarding a main quest

#1 Lore based, as close as possible

#2 It has to fit into the morrowind/silgrad tower content

Ideas of ressurecting massive armies of undead redorans to exact revenge on house hlaalu (that actually doesn't sound bad) would not fit

So be creative, resonable and believeable and suggest away

Thanks
Bob

09-05-2006, 07:36 PM,

the lord of Kragenmoore has an affair with some noblewoman of Silgrad City or Soluthis/Riech-Parkeep... but refuses to marry her even after a child is born. The Redoran are now split further into three. Militaristic Vvardenfellians, poorer and more-oppressed northerners and wealthier southerners...

the Vvardenfellians stay out of mainland politics, they just send money back to clans back home... but the north and south are getting angry... the North has take the brunt of most attacks while the south has not... and the south has some of the few more fertile regions of Redoran territory... and has been losing land to expanding Hlaalu while northerners have held their land for a long time...

thus a slight strife is going on... or beginning...

so Southerners hire Nords from the north to help them, and northerners hire Argonians in the south... since Nords have been enemies of Redoran (esp. northerners) and southern Redoran are some of the few who actually use slaves, though they use slaves to a much lesser extent than Hlaalu and Dres...

and as civil war is about to break out, Hlaalu is going to try to capitalize on the strife... so a hero must bring the Redoran together and fighting off Hlaalu...

this is all supposing the Velothi Mts. mod is in...
09-05-2006, 08:58 PM,

The problem is, what if the player decides he doesn't like Redoran and would rather ally with Hlaalu? Player choice is one of the things that made Morrowind such a great game (and Sixth House mods so popular).
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
09-05-2006, 09:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Aorawn
The problem is, what if the player decides he doesn't like Redoran and would rather ally with Hlaalu? Player choice is one of the things that made Morrowind such a great game (and Sixth House mods so popular).
yeah... I always liked the Sixth House...

I guess... but we don't have a nice Hlaalu province to show the Hlaalu side of things... more maybe you don't need them... I dunno...
09-05-2006, 10:06 PM,

Id do something involving undead, but I love undead

Anyway I swear there is a tower Silgrad in TES3 ?( Its made of the imperial tileset... IM CONFUSED
09-06-2006, 02:59 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari

Anyway I swear there is a tower Silgrad in TES3 ?( Its made of the imperial tileset... I'm CONFUSED

Are you thinking about the Keep ?