Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Quest for Silgrad Tower TESIII
10-22-2006, 10:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Aorawn
If the main quest requires the player to be the Nerevarine... I'll not be able to play it. 99.9% of the time I play vampires or werewolves, and although you can technically be both Nerevarine and vampire and/or werewolf, I tend to role-play, so... yeah.

If the MQ is tied into the Cerro-University Quests then there are options there that make it playable by a vampire... Wink

There is a serious bias toward Redoran at the moment as the Cerro are Redoran based, but sometimes what makes roleplaying great are the dilemmas that make certain choices include a serious sacrifice in the player's eyes.

Mind you, I am trying to arrange things so that the questions of House are more relevant to the outcome for the Uni than the Player in certain vital respects. For example unless bob#### changes things if the player decides to go Hlaalu the Cerro will do their best to wipe out the Uni... which is a sad outcome, but will sure provide the player with lots of excitement... Wink
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
10-23-2006, 03:25 AM,

Remains to be seen Smile

but so far its been the best suggestion

and yes it would make it easy for the non-nerevarine character to play a different role

We wouldn't want to wipe anything out, thought it might be fun Smile

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
10-30-2006, 02:54 AM,

Quote:?There's Silgrod Tower,? Berry said, referring to the Dark Elven township that had grown up around an ancient minaret guarding the border between Skyrim and Morrowind.
-From the Real Barenziah
SkyShadowing

Interior Modder for Tamriel Rebuilt
10-30-2006, 04:29 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by SkyShadowing
Quote:?There's Silgrod Tower,? Berry said, referring to the Dark Elven township that had grown up around an ancient minaret guarding the border between Skyrim and Morrowind.
-From the Real Barenziah

Thanks

We got that one, its a possible project for the future Smile

Bob

11-07-2006, 10:57 PM,

If the Cerro/Uni is to be part of the MQ I suspect it now has to connect with Kragenmoore - assuming that is the Redoran Capital.

I want to see what Steinaech decides with Kedal = whether we can get a max out of that connection. If his preferences co-incide with the optimums that we are aiming for in TES3 then Kedal might be added to the mix too as a knd of wild card...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
11-08-2006, 05:05 AM,

Agreed !

Currently if we add Kragenmoor into the mix then we need to get hoping on populating it and getting the interiors done

Also since thier is absolutely no way to get all that landmass in between the 2 filled in a short period of time then we have to block it all up and only use teleport to get thier Sad

As far as Kragenmoor and the Capital.... Thats what our Lore says

But I also read that its Blacklight and I've Also read that it could be Soluthis

But though I tend to agree with it being Blacklight,

considering that Blacklight is smaller and is primarily made up of common and Nordic Style homes I would have to stay with Kragenmoor its all Redoran and its very big and it really looks like a capital city