Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member bios
07-17-2008, 05:50 PM,
Member bios
I'd like to get some bios for you guys on here, so Deeza can place them on our external picture site.

Name: Tlo1048
Born: March 3, 1993
Reason for joining BM: It was an interest that layed dormant in me until I discovered this project. Within a short amount of time the project was in trouble for the second time and lost its leadership. I wanted a Co-leading job and soon found myself spearheading the entire project. We've come a long way and hopefully full-circle for development. I've met many amazing people, and I'll remember them as my friends.
Interests: Warhammer 40k and Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Restoring Cars, construction, gaming, all around fun!
What I do: Pretty much everything. Anything that needs to be done I'm there to help out. I also act as a final judge for our project, if some conflict occurs I strive to end it in equal amounts.

Just copy this and put in you're own experiences!
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-17-2008, 10:17 PM,

Name:Senten
Born: October 8, 1992
Reason for joining BM:I love the swamplands and marshes.Black marsh is my "second" home.I wanna be an argonian! Big Grin
Interests:Elder Scrolls,Scandinavia,North,Music..Almost everything
What I do:Speedtree modelling,CS modding and texturing.And help for the newbies :goodjob: .
07-18-2008, 09:33 AM,

Name: Back2Murder
Born: November 1, 1991
Reason for joining BM: I was looking around at the Silgrad Tower forums, and I've ran into the black marshes boards. Looking at Tlo's sig they needed some help. So I decided to help since the idea of recreating the Black Marshes seemed pretty awesome.
Interests: Elder Scrolls, Gaming, Modding games, Acting, Creating my own Movies, Hanging out with friends, Girls (Obviously) and a lot more.
What I do: Working in the construction set, Creating new villages, Adding NPC's, Doing A.I. A little bit scripting, Planning Quests and creating new armor using existing pieces (copy and paste ftw)
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
08-17-2008, 12:46 PM,

Name: Morsyth
Born: February 17, 1982
Reason for joining BM: I enjoy nature and the outdoors, and live close to swamps, bushland, rainforests and mountainous forest areas. I was also basically looking for a creative outlet.
Interests: Skateboarding, modifying motorbikes, camping, dog training, Java Programming.
What I do: Modelling & initial texturing.
[Image: sig.jpg]
03-06-2009, 10:11 PM,

Here is the bio for myself:

Name: Ibsen's Ghost
Born: In ages long past
Reason for joining BM: Modding junkie.....and I love swamps!
Interests: Travel, reading, writing, general creativity.
What I do: Whatever I have time for. I volunteered to sort out the admin at BM before getting hooked. I'm best known for writing a campaign for Thief 2 and my voice acting: http://www.youtube.com/user/IbsensGhostUK but I also enjoy landscaping and seeing wonderful concepts spring to life.

And for InsanitySorrow:

Name: InsanitySorrow
Born: September 8, 1987
Reason for joining BM: I always hovered around BM, but it was not untill Ibsen's Ghost said he could use some re-texture work I was doing that I really started to help out. So really it was his fault Big Grin
Interests: Warhammer 40k, Final Fantasy, Website Development, Scripting
What I do: I do some re-texture work but not a great deal, the most I have been doing is the building set for Ibsen's Ghost, I mostly make scripts, its what I do best.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-06-2009, 10:50 PM,

"Ah, pooey, do I have to? ...*grumble, grumble...trudges over to bio page..."

Name: Koniption

Born: Well, I can drink alcohol now if I chose too.

Reason for Joining Blackmarsh: I was pulled into their vortex slowly and cleverly. It was such a smooth transition, I didn't notice it til it had happened. Now I'm stuck....and they also serve as a creativity outlet.

Interests: pets (cats, lizards, ferrets, all sorts...currently only have cats), video games, gardening, crafts, fossils and rocks, my computer, being creative

What I do: 3D modeling, texturing, simple scripting, Nifskopery, animation (simple and also making creatures), some CS knowledge. I've only ever modded for Oblivion - Oblivion is what got me started...I've yet to get pass the intro sewer exit in the game, because modding took me very fast and hard. I should have worn a helmet....
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
04-27-2009, 06:20 AM,

Name: Eshenaleros
Born: September 6, 1991 (I'm seventeen for those who don't like math)
Reason for joining BM: I've been playing oblivion for about a year and a half now and I'm a shopaholic when it comes to mods, and as such have always been interested in getting into modding, though I've never had the time to do it until about two weeks ago, when my after school club was uncerimoniously dropped by every one of my peers because of a scandal regarding the head of it. as such, I decided I'd grab audacity for myself and learn how to voice act, then Ibsen posted on TESNexus about wanting modders. I contacted him and hopped right over.
Interests: Gaming (and everything involved), reading, drawing, writing, Pets (tarantulas, snakes, dogs, and cats are my favorites)
What I do: I'm just learning how to voice act, but I've put a lot of work onto drama classes for the past five years learning how to become a good actor, though I haven't done much work with my voice, so this is a fun challenge for me. I write stories, so I can draw out a questline or write a lore book, though from what I've seen you've already got some pretty creative people here, and once I get my scanner running again I'll be able to do concept art. eventually I'd like to learn how to mesh and texture so that I may help in what I feel is a more direct way than simply writing stories and talking into a microphone
05-18-2009, 04:35 AM,

NameConfusedHAdowgAme (SG)
born: July 23 1984
Reasons for Joining BM: I was looking for a dedicated team of modders that I could provide some 3d assets for and increase the size of my portfolio, and Koniption asked me to join.
Interests: 3D modeling and texturing, Painting, Photography, Hiking, Surfing
What I do: 3d Modeling and texturing
05-18-2009, 08:40 AM,

Name: Xaeaix
Born: Before the rapture
Reason for joining BM: I met Ibsen's Ghost through my voiceover work with the Dark Brotherhood Chronicles mod. He mentioned working on some other projects. I offered to score BM and I also ended up chiming in on mod design subjects.
Interests: Music, writing, videogames, really bad movies and TV shows
What I do: Musical composition & arrrangement, mixing & mastering.
05-18-2009, 02:12 PM,

Many thanks to both of you! Having a member bio isn't crucial but when we get the new website up and running then it will ensure that you are mentioned in full. Plus it's a nice reference point for new members. So far, we're lacking bios from DrMcCoy, llamaranger, Sachiel, DoZeNt, shreddz and Joey2k. In your own time, people. It's not urgent.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]