Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member bios
11-06-2009, 08:26 PM,

OK then,

Name: jucklesjenk

Born: 25.6.1995

Reason for Joining BM: I've been playing Oblivion for about two years and Morrowind for about one, and my curiosity has often led me to wonder what the lands that lie beyond Cyrodiil and Vvardnfell are like (especially BM). When I learnt how to work the CS about half a year ago, I started browsing through ST forums and I found Black Marshes, so ... here I am.

Interests: Gaming, Rugby, Boxing, Guitar

What I do: Mostly interiors. I can do simple exteriors and basic scripting, and I'm terrible at modeling and texturing. I try to contribute to lore as much as possible.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
11-06-2009, 08:38 PM,

Cheers, JK. And welcome! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-17-2010, 08:21 AM,

Name: Apollyna

Born: August 26th, 1992

Reason for Joining BM: I was bitten by the modding bug sometime in April '10 and my interest and skill have been growing ever since! I always admired those huge modding teams bringing beautiful new life to Cyrodiil and heck, why not join one since I can do it? Well, plus, Argonians totally rock. xD

Interests: Creating (drawing, writing, modding, even just thinking up stuff!), learning, laughing, friends and music

What I Do: interior decorating, simple texturing, etc. But anyone can do anything with enough help

(as an aside, you guys are looking for a site? I have several free-site hosting accounts, though I think our best bet would be to set up, say, a google sites account. That way you could utilize a singular BM email, calendar, document storage, website! The possibilities ae fantastic! I even know quite a fair bit of HTML and my way around the google system if you like that idea. Hell, I'm even pretty good at drawing etc (http://apollyna.deviantart.com) so you could have totally custom graphics, logo, whatever. It would be an absolute pleasure to help BM in a way I can toootally manage.)
-Lee, wif [color="#8B0000"]<3[/color] :: [url="http://apollyna.deviantart.com"]Apollyna.DeviantArt.Com[/url]
07-17-2010, 11:50 AM,

Sure, a website would be good. There have been many murmurings about building a website in the past and we do have a very, very old one that has been around since near the start of the project and not really been updated since: http://theblackmarshproject.weebly.com/ .

Since then discussions were ongoing about websites such as in this thread: New BM Website . However, it never materialsed. I think this is partly due to the fact that, for me personally at least, websites are never something that stirs me. I prefer to mod and it tends to be the sign of an unproductive team that when their promotional work is wonderful, they nevertheless get about 15% through the mod and then give up.

Having said that, your artwork is very distinctive and unique and it would be nice to see what you come up with. It's just that I personally wouldn't be able to offer much help because I want to work on the project only. Everything else to me is secondary.

Oh, and thanks for the bio. Originally, these bios were going to be a part of the new website. If that doesn't happen then we'll simply use them in the readme for any releases.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]