Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morrowind into Oblivion
10-06-2007, 03:58 PM,
0.93 probs
Hi everyone,

is there anyone else having probs with version 0.93 ? Whenever i get close to a city ob simply crashes...wilderness works better, but sometimes crashes as well...i didin't have these probs with 0.90.

Any ideas much appreciated..

Thanks, Snort
10-07-2007, 02:28 AM,
RE: 0.93 probs
I can't get the Morrowind worldspace to show distant land.... I can get distant land on Lightwave's Vvardenfell worldspace (even though the texture is pink), but I can't on Morroblivion's worldspace... any suggestions??
"If you think Hell is bad enough now, just wait until I get there!"

~Lord Skorm~

10-07-2007, 04:30 AM,
RE: 0.93 probs
Quote:Originally posted by Lord SkormI can't get the Morrowind worldspace to show distant land.... I can get distant land on Lightwave's Vvardenfell worldspace (even though the texture is pink), but I can't on Morroblivion's worldspace... any suggestions??
This was what I meant in my last post in the paragraph to Galadrielle; he must create his worldspace with a FormID beginning with 00 or the LOD will not work for most people. You can fix this yourself just by running morrowind_ob.esm through TES4Gecko's Move Worldspace option.

For my TES4 version of the landscape, the batch files I put in the GenerateLODTextures folder should create the LOD textures for you. For neatness sake it works from the sub-folder and then copies the Texture files back up a directory; for this to work you must copy everything in the Data directory in the .7z file to your Oblivion Data directory. If it's still pink then manually copy everything in the GenerateLODTextures\Textures directory to your Oblivion\Data\Textures directory, but the batch file should do all this for you.

Lightwave
11-24-2007, 12:08 PM,

I think this program is fantastic, really.
But I am having trouble with it. I can get land to work, but there are a lot of yellow exclamation marks in it. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. Probably something whit the nif's, atleast thats what I think.
Any help would really be apriciated.

Gr. DS

ps. sorry for the bad english