Poll: Do you play Oblivion or Morrowind?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Morrowind
0%
0 0%
Oblivion
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morrowind
08-18-2006, 10:59 AM,

I played Morrowind for a long long time. When I finished all the quests I could find I started downloading mods, when I got bored of all the mods I started modding. Big Grin I think that Morrowind has qualities that Oblivion will never have. Sure Oblivion has kick ass graphics, physics and fights, but it lacks a good story, immersive ambient, and the illusion of a never-ending world that Morrowind created. The things I just mentioned are what make a good RPG for me. I don't play Morrowind just because I have little more to get out of the game; instead I prefer contributing as much as possible to the Oblivion modding community in order to help realize Oblivion's true potential.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
08-18-2006, 11:59 AM,

I just recently started playing Morrowind with BigMod2, WGI and Fantasy Colour. I don't know why I ever left it Smile

BigMod2 really is awesome. New Abilities, better rewards, loot etc. Not many people know about it (or not many people have downloaded it anyway.) I'm not sure why..
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

->Sir Winston Churchill
09-01-2006, 05:33 PM,

Hey!

Well I agree with most all of you. Those who play Oblivion, have their right to play it and I love to hear their opinions about the two games. Those who play Morrowind and mod for Morrowind, well Im catching up.

Ammon
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
09-01-2006, 05:35 PM,

I have played Oblivion, and Morrowind... just the unmodded versions...
and I must say....oblivion looks better, but I like Morrowind better....
if they applied Oblivion graphics and gameplay to Morrowind... it would be awesome...
and I am guessing many of those real good mods help do just that....
09-03-2006, 09:32 PM,

There's a mod out there that enables infinite view distance, just like Oblivion's.
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
09-03-2006, 09:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Aorawn
There's a mod out there that enables infinite view distance, just like Oblivion's.
Yep, good mod. :yes:
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
02-06-2007, 12:51 AM,

I would like to Thank everyone for participating in this Thread. Now it will be closed for lack of posts/votes.

Thank you,
Ammon
02-06-2007, 02:03 AM,

Before this gets closed (if it does), I play both. Smile
02-06-2007, 02:40 AM,

Well, now thank you for your help man. I was just afraid that if no one posted for awhile that it mould be closed, like The Elder Scrolls IV Vvardenfell thread. But again thank you Dave_91.

Ammon
02-06-2007, 03:57 AM,

i play both...
or i did...
untill i lost my MW cd ;*( (cry).
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin