Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Hated Monster
03-01-2007, 01:30 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
I hate guar enemies because I'm sworn to an oath not to kill guars. that ok though, I just modded them to be nicer... and sound like guars from Morrowind, and have better ai. this is all with MMM of course.

If I have issues with some noob enemy, I just pull out my energy sword & shield (usually already in my armor) & pwn. :banana:

btw, about skill caps:
Uncapped skills
interesting blend of Halo and TES Guar Chief :goodjob:
03-01-2007, 01:13 PM,

I hate the all daedra, they won't die god damn them =)
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-02-2007, 01:05 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
I hate guar enemies because I'm sworn to an oath not to kill guars. that ok though, I just modded them to be nicer... and sound like guars from Morrowind, and have better ai. this is all with MMM of course.

If I have issues with some noob enemy, I just pull out my energy sword & shield (usually already in my armor) & pwn. :banana:

btw, about skill caps:
Uncapped skills
interesting blend of Halo and TES Guar Chief :goodjob:

I also usually carry a HAVOK tac. nuke with me, good when alone in oblivion if you have a shield. tends to close the gates though.... (mod)
}bleepbleep: Nuclear Noob Tubes Detected!{

I usually like to have my army do teh fighting for me but thier scriptiing is all -s'wit- up right now so the jaffa dude lacks a staff + snakehead and my medic wont heal anyone. Cry

unfortunately my boat (no I dont have an N-pelican in game yet, Its a sailboat) doesnt have guns yet so i have to go and shoot overboard myself. It is lacking the companion boat travel scripting the MW galleon had. =(

I hate goblins and oblivion fire-shooting-towers
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin