Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW LORE FROM The Pocket Guide
04-01-2006, 11:29 PM,

no... have a dialogue option "Vivec, Almalexia, Sotha Sil" an when you click it, they all yell at you, say "No n'wah, its not true!" and beat you to a bloody pulp! mwahahaha ....just kidding
04-01-2006, 11:34 PM,

kidding aside, my point was that the priests and temples will still be doing their normal thing right?
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
04-01-2006, 11:55 PM,

yeah definitely... except maybe (as there IS Radiant AI) there will be fewer people going to pray at the Temples in more Imperial areas. Like Redoran would still go to their Temples faithfully, but Hlaalu might travel to Imperial Shrines... more so than Temples... Confusedhrug: I think that would be possible right?
04-02-2006, 12:11 AM,

yeah, most definetly :yes: so the redoran will still have the temple on their daily routine...
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
04-02-2006, 12:19 AM,

and so will Indoril and Telvanni and Dres...
Indoril will live near Molag Mar anyhow... but the only Telvanni Temple is under the Council House... poor Temple priests Big Grin
04-04-2006, 10:27 AM,

Hmm...nerevarine is disappeared. Maybe he drank from the pool of forgetfullness :yes: Big Grin

Anyways, the situation of the great houses in morrowind starts to be pretty clear. But what has happened to the Fighters Guild <-> Camonna Tong relationship? Are Sjoring and Eydis, and other members of the Great Houses still alive?

Is the Mages guild still continuing the exploration of the dwemer ruins?
Does the Thieves Guild still fight fight Camonna Tong? The Moarg Tong and DB are probably having a feast in the political turmoil. Also probably Tribunal Temple is fading and Imperial Cult/Nine Divines is retreating.

Well yeah...here are some of my assumptions and questions. Just wondering what pocket guide has to say with them
04-08-2006, 01:22 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
yeah definitely... except maybe (as there IS Radiant AI) there will be fewer people going to pray at the Temples in more Imperial areas. Like Redoran would still go to their Temples faithfully, but Hlaalu might travel to Imperial Shrines... more so than Temples... Confusedhrug: I think that would be possible right?
from what ive seen tahts easy to do, unless yuou mean lore-wise, in which case i dunno Tongue

But if you havent checked yet, all radiant ai packets have options for times, conditions, locations, and targets. And the location can be vague.