Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neighborhoods of Soluthis
07-24-2006, 04:07 PM,

OOOO k

Would you be kind enough to elaborate just alittle bit please
I got the Riech Parkeep part, and the Necromancer part,
or am I just asking questions that have allready been answered so Im just being a pain in the rear? :yes: :yes: by not reading more

Smile
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-24-2006, 04:23 PM,

well it is not quite a compleated idea its and idea to have a few quest(kinnda like the inn quests in the game) around the many neighborhoods of Soluthis. that way the player will have more things to do.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-24-2006, 07:31 PM,

the sigil stone doesn't make sense. sigil stones are unique artifacts of power found in the plane of oblivion. It wouldn't make sense to have it there because necromancers are not related to daedra whatsoever
Lol what?
07-24-2006, 08:21 PM,

They are not related to daedra yes but a necromancer could try to harness a sigil stone to make a pocket dimision for his undead.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-25-2006, 05:26 AM,

But aren't those sigil stones given as reward for quests and such in OB ?

And ye stones shall be ye Gates through which thou shalt call Them forth from Outside man's time and space. Entreat ye of ye stones by night and when the Moon decreasetth in her light, turning thy face to ye direction of Their coming, speaking ye words and making ye gestures that bringeth forth ye Old Ones and causeth Them to walk once more ye Earth.
a small clip from Necronomicon Incantions about raising up the (sigil) stones
has nothing to do ith the game

07-25-2006, 05:35 AM,

clossing a oblivion gate by activating a Sigil Stone.... and being rewarded by the stone
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-25-2006, 09:34 AM,

I often decorated my home in Cheydinhal with spare sigil stones. The humming was rather soothing, I thought, plus they looked really cool. I could almost never get the buggers to stay still though, and they couldn't be picked up so I had to drop it in places and hope for the best.

So if one is looking for a lore explanation, who's to say the owner of that sigil stone didn't enter one of the gates in Morrowind opened during Oblivion's main quest and acquired it that way? Who knows, perhaps the owner found a way to harness its power beyond what the player character can. The weak point of that explanation is that the portals are in fact NOT open at the start of the game and it's very possible a player arrives without having started the main quest. I've already played through it, so with my new currect player character it's not something I'm really eager to do again.

Perhaps the easiest way to solve it would be to just call the object something else and ask for a retexture? It could probably be made into a believable Dwemer object for instance. I dunno.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-25-2006, 03:00 PM,

without starting anything the Kavach gate is open ive checked with an new charicter so maybe there is one or so that no one noticed because it got closed so quickly.

I Realy Want to use A sigil stone because Markar Camron Has shown they have more potential than the player is shown as to createing a pocket dimention.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-25-2006, 04:35 PM,

Howdy Yall Big Grin

Ok so I read a bit and now I see how one comes across the stones and what they are used for.

Considering their significance I wouldn't think that just anyone would have one, not saying someone couldn't have one, just that from the game stand point the only one who should have them is the PC

07-25-2006, 04:41 PM,

Markar Camron has a few great Sigil stones that he uses to open a portal to his paradise so its not just the pc who has one. the guy will probibly explain that he got a powerfull mercenary to go into a gate and get him one. as to the issue with the whole gate being opened I can make it so you cant do it until you reach the point that they are open everywhere.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass