Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Book
09-27-2008, 05:54 PM,

Yes, the Imperial Library (and Forum) was my primary source for ideas, as for your title, I think it suits the style of the writing.

Besides a title, I need someone who knows how to edit text in the CS and insert/scale images to fit well, preferably always on the left hand side.
Loremaster
09-27-2008, 11:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by lezender
Besides a title, I need someone who knows how to edit text in the CS and insert/scale images to fit well, preferably always on the left hand side.
I could give it a shot if you want, it's been a while since i did any books but i can alway dig up my good old guides, also is there already a 3d model for the book? if not i can whip up one.
09-27-2008, 11:34 PM,

no 3d model, sorry, and as far as the cover art goes, you can just ignore the one I posted, unless you really like it (which I don't).
Loremaster
09-27-2008, 11:39 PM,

Thanks Lezender

The Book is Excellant

for in game purposes we need to change the Authors name

Do you have a preference on a good Dwemer name for yourself?

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
09-27-2008, 11:47 PM,

The Author isn't Dwemer, he's a Breton researcher, as for a name, how about Adrian Highwater, sounds loreish enough...
perhaps later we can incorporate him into the game
Also: please remember that everything after the conclusion section is NOT supposed to be part of the book itself, neither are the (1) and (2) that I used for references. these are simply a rambling of Ideas for the mod I came up with while writing the text.

Thanks!
Loremaster
09-27-2008, 11:58 PM,

The Author isn't Dwemer, he's a Breton researcher, as for a name, how about Adrian Highwater, sounds loreish enough...
perhaps later we can incorporate him into the game
Also: please remember that everything after the conclusion section is NOT supposed to be part of the book itself, neither are the (1) and (2) that I used for references. these are simply a rambling of Ideas for the mod I came up with while writing the text.

Thanks!

Very Good

I'm sure we can fit the Character into the quest somehow, mayby a scholar from the High Rock Archaeological Society who came to collaborate with Doron of Sunhold

Anyway you'd like you character portrayed is fine let me know

Enjoy
Bob

09-28-2008, 12:10 AM,

How about a rich Noble who go tired of the high life and decided to go adventuring?

what would be really cool is if he somehow got a hold of his own small dwemer ruin and is in the process of restoring some aspects of it (with even more possible quests for the player)
Loremaster
09-28-2008, 12:31 AM,

How about a rich Noble who go tired of the high life and decided to go adventuring?

what would be really cool is if he somehow got a hold of his own small dwemer ruin and is in the process of restoring some aspects of it (with even more possible quests for the player)

Though it would be a very small part, if Seniosh agrees I can modify the Doran journal slightly to reflec tthat the original reason for the expidition was for the purchase of the ruin by your character

Enjoy
Bob

09-28-2008, 12:45 AM,

what is the Doran journal?
Loremaster
09-28-2008, 12:54 AM,

It's the journal which the player finds that triggers the Dumac quest, am I right, bob?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!