Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Models by Hoss
11-01-2005, 03:47 PM,
New Models by Hoss
I have been learning 3DS and here are some of my first works from it. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion. Big Grin

I am debating whether to release them for Morrowind or save them for Oblivion? What do yall think? Cool
11-01-2005, 05:59 PM,

They look really good, Hoss Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
11-01-2005, 06:56 PM,

Excellent work, Hoss.

I assume that for every voice that says high-resolution stuff doesn't fit into Morrowind there is at least one looking for things like those you made.

Just decide what you seem fit then it's up to them, if they use it ... their loss, if they don't. =)

I just hope to see all your models in Oblivion again, they look really great and I have a special need for a shield to be honest.

Carry on with your great work.

Greetings

Quentin

P.S.: Can I interest you in making stuff for daily use? Like bowls, cups, bottles etc. I'm quite sure that there will be things like that in Oblivion, but I doubt that there will be too many that have that special Dunmer feeling about them.

Just let me know what you think of it and no harm done, if you'd rather wait to see what Oblivion has in stock for us.

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
11-03-2005, 09:52 PM,

Very nice work, Hoss. I say offer them to the Morrowind community, first. I know many that enjoy higher res approach for good ol' MW. And I must say that for some of your "first" objects, you have a talent... keep at it.

Ben
So what happened to the Dwemer?
11-03-2005, 10:23 PM,

Thanks I probably will. I am in the Process of making some other things to go with them and I'll probably just release them as a resource.
11-04-2005, 08:36 PM,

Good Stuff. Will stick out like a sort thumb in Morrowind, but should kick suffiecient ass in OB :goodjob:
I'm like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, except I was screwed with having 6 tails and flat feet...

www.spankybus.com - Homepage (professional - Under Construction)

www.spankybus.net - 3D version (under construction)
11-05-2005, 01:03 AM,

I'm curious, is there a backstory to the sword and the staff? They look similar enough in design that I would totally believe if they were connected to each other in some way.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
11-05-2005, 06:45 AM,

Yes, Their design is similar. Perhaps their origin could be traced back together(hint,hint Big Grin). I am not much of a quester myself.
11-08-2005, 01:49 AM,

Those look great, Hoss!! :goodjob:
Travels in Tamriel

11-08-2005, 03:54 PM,

Yep, they're nice. Perhaps you haven't been around the ESF in a while. There are quite a lot of high res and high poly items being released for Morrowind.
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads