Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New World Blues
08-28-2011, 06:30 PM,

@ PWN - Don't worry about adding twists. The more the better. The MQ will not suffer as it contains the biggest revelations in terms of lore and in understanding the world of BM. Plus it will have plenty of juicy twists of its own. It's best just to make everything as great as it can be so just make your own mind up about what you think will work best. It's your quest!

@ Shanasha - If making custom stuff, please do make as much use as possible of our custom assets. We do have Argonian zombies and Bhuru creatures. Indeed, we have a vast array of creatures available and we need to make the most of everything we have to make it a really unique experience...and we have tons of stuff!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-28-2011, 07:10 PM,

Ok will do, since Miz has installed Elsweyr I can make Goblins that look like Monkeys Big Grin Like monkeys with Goblin meshes and kf's and stuff.
Well here I am, I guess.........
08-28-2011, 07:16 PM,

Yeah, well, don't put monkeys in a swamp sis, not even if you have a very good and logical reason..........
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-28-2011, 07:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shanasha
Ok will do, since Miz has installed Elsweyr I can make Goblins that look like Monkeys Big Grin Like monkeys with Goblin meshes and kf's and stuff.

You only want to use the nifs, kfs, and textures that come with our Blackmarsh mod, and occasionally some vanilla game assets can be used (like what comes with Oblivion and Shivering Isles).

Do not use the assets that come with Elsweyr, in our Blackmarsh mod. This will cause problems.

Besides, we have a "chimp" body nif in the "troll"s creature folder, for our mod.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-29-2011, 09:07 AM,

Aye, only our resources please. Take a look in the BSA to see what's there if you wish. But, as KP says, I'd recommend the chimp if you feel the need. Chimps are best in the jungle areas.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-29-2011, 10:15 AM,

We have a chimp? Is that the one from Waalx's mod??
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-29-2011, 12:57 PM,

Yep apparently we do Big Grin
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-30-2011, 08:23 AM,

Do i use the normal tileset for Forts? i can't find a BM version, besides Hist temples.
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-30-2011, 08:36 AM,

There is a BM version. Check the city of Blackrose - that uses the meshes and you can find out their location from there.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-30-2011, 09:10 AM,

Really? i cant seem to find anything like them? or anything that looks like a dungeon.
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas