Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New World Blues
08-30-2011, 09:40 AM,

Try the Barbican cell. Sorry I can't be more help, I don't have access to the file here, otherwise I'd find it for you myself.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-30-2011, 10:15 AM,

Ah! So I use a mixture of em! Thxs.
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-30-2011, 10:16 AM,

A mixture? I'm sorry, I'm a little confused.

08-30-2011, 11:03 AM,

Like I use, both Vanilla and BM models.
08-30-2011, 11:09 AM,

Just be extremely careful how you do it if that's the case, we don't want to have mismatched colours/seams.

08-30-2011, 11:28 AM,

Eh, i will use vanilla if thats okay.
08-30-2011, 12:38 PM,

Where is the fort located? If it's in Blackwood, then Vanilla should be OK. Just remember to make use of appropriate BM clutter/flora etc., so as to avoid it looking too much like the vanilla ones.

08-30-2011, 06:05 PM,

Remember that we're limited in the number of Forts we can create as there simply wouldn't be a great many of them remaining in BM and we already have enough of them. The proposed location for any other Forts would be Fort Swampmoth or Glenbridge, both of which have their own lore connected with them.

@ All - No, we don't have a unique tileset for the Forts. It's just about the only vanilla tileset we do use...that's also part of the reason for keeping the number of Forts low.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-30-2011, 06:25 PM,

Thanks for clearing that up, Ibsen. I'm a little confused by this thread now - did we approve a new Fort location or not?

08-30-2011, 06:44 PM,

Got to admit, I'm a bit stumped. It doesn't quite fit with Xae's lovely ideas for Glenbridge way back when. Nor is it overrun by Fear Lizards constantly being repelled by the folk at Utateki as I'd hoped the Fort Swampmoth would be. That currently leaves it without a home. Moreover, we do have two more fully constructed Fort interiors in the form of Falkenshire and Charrish in the esm that just lack an exterior.

@ PWN - Is there any chance that this idea can be moved to a different type of dungeon such as a cave or Barsaebic ruin just to fall in line with convincing lore requirements, PWN? Or have you already started? If you have already started then there's always the option to merge the tilesets. It should actually be quite easy if merging with caves but is a little more difficult with the Barsaebic ruin set....it's perfectly possible (and generally looks good) either way though...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]