Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nordic Colonists
02-16-2006, 11:51 PM,

This is how I think we have it planned out so far, but let me know if I have anything in the wrong place. I don't really have any persoanl plans for of the factions yet, as I'm not really a quest makers kind of person. I leave that to you guys with much more imaginations, and I'll throw in my two cents to your comments. But the groups with a * next to them have more detailed plans made for them already. Again, let me know if I've missed any.

Main Quest Groups
  • House Dagoth*
  • House Hlaalu*
  • House Redoran*
  • House Telvanni*
  • Tribunal Temple (small part more towards end)
  • Helseth's Royal Guard (small part in middle)
Larger Questlines
  • Ashlanders
  • Arena
  • Imperial Guard* (combo of the Imperial Legion and Cult, Fighters Guild and EETC)
  • Ordinators* (includes Vampire Hunting)
  • Vvardenfell Institute of Mages (we still need to decide on a name)
  • Cammona Tong* (will eventaully kill off the TG)
  • Dark Brotherhood
  • Morag Tong
Smaller Questlines
  • Betmeri Guerillas
  • Thieves Guild* (will eventually be killed off)
  • House of Troubles
  • Clan Aundae
  • Clan Berne
  • Clan Quarra
  • Nordic Colonists
  • Census and Excise*
  • House Dres (help out in Redoran questline)
  • House Indoril (help out in Redoran questline)
  • Twin Lamps
  • Dissident Priests
  • Buoyant Armigers (not joinable?)
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
02-16-2006, 11:54 PM,

Good, good. Thanks. (And when I asked about personal plans for factions, I was momentarily confused and thought you were KuKulzA. Sorry; you don't look anything alike. I mean, you're a group of islands and he's missing a face.)
02-17-2006, 12:27 AM,

How do you get islands from my avatar? they are actually the eyes of Spawn. I know I've messed with the image some, but I tought they were at least similiar still?

Oh well, I think it's about time for something new anyways. I've had this avatar for over a year now, and is what I use just about any where I go online (check out my user over at TES Forums). Big Grin
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
02-17-2006, 01:30 AM,

you wanna see a face do you! fine... a face I will get....
anyhow... ideas for Nordic colonists?
02-17-2006, 01:44 AM,

Maybe they could have an underground base sorta of harbour in dagon fel with some troops by one of their ships and a underground Hq in the basement of end of the world Or They reclamied Ald reydian and fixed it all up got rid of the flood undead moved some new furniture in and what not.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
02-17-2006, 01:59 AM,

Very nice face Ku Big Grin

But a little off subject...

Why would the House of Troubles be a small questline and the Dagoth be a Main? The time of Dagoth is over, the rising of the tides of Oblivion is at hand. Would that not give the cult a helluva lot of power? I mean the Sixth House is basically dead. All Ash Vampires and Dagoth Ur are dead, all thats left is cultists. The daedric cult "atleast" is a large quest. They may be siding with the Telvanni and Ashlanders.
02-17-2006, 02:00 AM,

I don't see nords as underground types...
I see them making Dagon Fell bigger... I mean it is a Nord town anyhow...
they'd probably add more Nordic styles to Dagon Fell... infact I think we should sorta remake it in a way that seems more Nordic... cause it is Nordic

Ald Redaynia... well the undead inside ARE dead...whether the Nords cleared it or a Thieves Guild member used it to bribe Eydis Fire-eye of the old Balmora Fighters Guild, I think Ald Redaynia is cleared of hostiles and skeletons
I think palisades would be around the Velothi abode and the village would be composed of several small Nordic Longhouses made of bone & wood with turf and straw for the roof since good wood is scarce on Vvardenfell... another palisade around the small village... but with 1 open area where longboats would land...

wow... I have Ald Reydania really envisioned... but that's just me...
no idea what we should do to Dagon Fell besides add a few longhouses and make everything more Nordic
02-17-2006, 02:03 AM,

GET RID OF IMPERIAL guards there give the tower to the nords make the nords the guard and a small Hq barracks and what not
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
02-17-2006, 02:05 AM,

I do think also that the Nords should have the place
02-17-2006, 02:11 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
GET RID OF IMPERIAL guards there give the tower to the nords make the nords the guard and a small Hq barracks and what not
I say remake the tower to make it look more Nordic...