Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now I'm a voice actor too
05-01-2008, 11:30 PM,

Sorry about the upheaval in your life...

This isn't a sad occasion, so don't apologize. I'm out on my own and with my old friends, so I'm as happy as a clam in high tide. I left Albuquerque because I couldn't fit in. I couldn't connect to people there, and I sorely missed the people I knew back here. I'm here because I want to be, not because my parents kicked me out or because I had to skip town or something stupid and annoying like that. I'm where I belong. Smile

And to Ibsen's Ghost: Haldo! Good to meet you. People with your personality (Seems to me to be a bright, sunny one) tend to go far in projects like these and I can tell already it will be a blast working with you. Makes me want to go get that "recording studio" built right away. Big Grin

EDIT: Got an avatar back up. I decided to go with the evil-eye "I hate..." theme, like my old 4-pin Firewire avatar. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
05-03-2008, 11:42 PM,

Yep, you are where you belong. Here! Big Grin

Good to have you back with us, bud.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-04-2008, 11:56 AM,

Welcome back, Zarf!

Thanks :goodjob: . We certainly have need of more Dunmer guys so you're more than welcome. Let us know if you're looking like you have lots of time on your hands (and I do mean lots) and we'll take a look to see if we can use you as a generic race voice.

By all means, don't do what some disreputable VAs do and take on more than they can chew because it screws everyone up. I've had some bad experiences of that myself. Nonetheless, it would be nice to hear what other races you'd be okay to do.

Always good to have another colleague to work with in my part of the mod! I loved your youtube vid, btw. Very nicely orchestrated! Which makes me think....we're looking to do a VA promo vid. PM me if you're interested in doing bits for it. This could include voice and/or video work but I'll have to run it by SACarrow and the others first.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]