Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oblivion Screenshots
05-19-2005, 02:01 PM,

I suppose it's good that he doesn't waddle like the Morrowind khajiits, but I don't think he looks very cool. Looks like a human with a cats head.

I would have liked them to still have a cat-like body with pawed feet, just without the waddling walk.
05-19-2005, 07:56 PM,

So do we know if that's the same breed as was in TES:III?
|m0use.net|
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM,

I think they look good. I think they might still have the pawed feet, but not as near as big of legs. That way you can still wear the boots. Rolleyes
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
05-19-2005, 08:00 PM,

I'm hoping it's still a work in progress. Tongue
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
05-19-2005, 10:01 PM,

I think Daggerfall had khajiits that were rather humanoid (I haven't played it), while Morrowind went with another breed that was more suitable for thief-like characters, and it would seem that in Oblivion they have reverted back to the humanoid khajiit. Probably because that variety can be more easily programmed.

I'm going to miss their funny walk Sad But I still think the khajiit in the screenie looks cool.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-20-2005, 11:11 AM,

Well seeing that khajits come in all sizes and shapes, ranging from humanoids to more catlikes.. I wouldnt be surprised that more then one could be found.. alltho This small bit is too little to see if its cool or not I have very high hopes it will be.. if you look at the warrior you were fighting in the trailer.. then yeah... *shivers*.. this will ruin my social life end of this year... (autum 2005 right?)
05-20-2005, 11:47 AM,

@ Deus: November 2005, I think. In time for christmas.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
05-20-2005, 01:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
@ Deus: November 2005, I think. In time for christmas.

Let's hope this game doesn't get the Stalker or Half Life 2 treatment.
05-20-2005, 05:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deus
Let's hope this game doesn't get the Stalker or Half Life 2 treatment.

I'm unfamiliar with that. What do you mean? 8o

(I don't keep up with or play a whole lot of games.)
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
05-20-2005, 05:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kalikut
I'm unfamiliar with that. What do you mean? 8o

(I don't keep up with or play a whole lot of games.)

Me neither, but I think there was a big fuzz about the source code to Half Life 2 being leaked on the internet and suddenly, everyone was a beta tester Wink ...so they had to rework it, and it was delayed by at least half a year.
Angel mired in filth