Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oblivion's release date roughly confirmed!
04-26-2005, 09:17 AM,
Oblivion's release date roughly confirmed!
Here is what MattRyan, one of Bethesda's developers, had to say about Fable being released on the PC in Autumn (Fall) 2005.
- SOURCE: ESF

Quote:Posted by MattRyan
Like I said in the other thread, I think it's so cute that they're trying to release what was touted as the Greatest RPG Ever at a time where we would be their rival.

....awwww, isn't that precious?

Oblivion and Fable will compete on the PC market during Autumn 2005! So, as I have suspected since I first heard of it, Oblivion will be released in time for christmas. Exciting news, and probably the closest we'll get to an official release date until they actually announce it.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-26-2005, 04:18 PM,

Now that's good news ... though it puts a bit of pressure on my time schedule ... only a little bit though. Wink

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
04-26-2005, 09:37 PM,

I so just drooled on myself just a second ago. Wow, I can't wait now! I'll be ready.
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
04-26-2005, 10:43 PM,

Exciting! Of course, he could just be blowing hot air around for us all to chase. It could be a month or three later.

However, we'll have a much better idea of Oblivion in general once the next E3 comes, because they will be releasing tons of info that is not allowed to be shown on Public Television.
|m0use.net|
04-26-2005, 11:59 PM,

It stresses my time table too, to save up enough money for all the upgrades I'll need. But I'm sure that won't be a problem. Actually I think Fable will do great, since I can't see how they're competing for the same audience. Fable seems more like a hack-n-slash arcade game to me.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
04-27-2005, 11:50 AM,

What months is your autumn?
04-27-2005, 11:56 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Drag0n
What months is your autumn?

Are you asking me?
Angel mired in filth
04-27-2005, 12:12 PM,

Hmmm, well i should rephrase. What month is autumn in USA?
04-27-2005, 12:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Drag0n
hmmm, well i should rephrase. What month is autumn in USA.

Autumn and fall are the same thing, I think. September, october, november.
Angel mired in filth
04-27-2005, 10:10 PM,

Yup yup yup! I think the seasone are the same everywhere, aren't they?
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere