Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Claims thread
05-16-2006, 09:29 PM,

Read my previous post.
05-16-2006, 10:08 PM,

hm... i do think that my english is at fault here. i thought that they would be the same thing. (as they are in some cases i believe).

and no, i mean no ofence. i was not in the best of moods.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-17-2006, 12:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Morag TONG. And the Morag Tong isn't evil. They carry out honorable, legal assassinations and are supported by the authorities. They don't worship Sithis (Sithis is, by the way, a "nothing"), they worship Mephala (who founded the Tong). The Dark Brotherhood is actually a splinter faction of the Morag Tong.

The DB sanctuary on Vvardenfell would probably be in the caves under Ebonheart (where you got the Lord's Mail from in TES3), WELL hidden as they are hunted to death by authorities and the Morag Tong (but King Helseth supports them, and he's of House Hlaalu (actually, his ancestors are from the minor House Mora, who were assassins who worshipped Sithis and were called "Black Hands" (just like the DB), who merged with Great House Hlaalu), who has control of Ebonheart.

Sorry, was I not clear? I said evil INTERACTION. I know the Morag Tong isn't evil, but the relations between DB and MT is supposed to be pretty evil since both of them fight for their existence....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
05-17-2006, 07:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Morag TONG. And the Morag Tong isn't evil. They carry out honorable, legal assassinations and are supported by the authorities. They don't worship Sithis (Sithis is, by the way, a "nothing"), they worship Mephala (who founded the Tong). The Dark Brotherhood is actually a splinter faction of the Morag Tong.

The DB sanctuary on Vvardenfell would probably be in the caves under Ebonheart (where you got the Lord's Mail from in TES3), WELL hidden as they are hunted to death by authorities and the Morag Tong (but King Helseth supports them, and he's of House Hlaalu (actually, his ancestors are from the minor House Mora, who were assassins who worshipped Sithis and were called "Black Hands" (just like the DB), who merged with Great House Hlaalu), who has control of Ebonheart.

Sorry, was I not clear? I said evil INTERACTION. I know the Morag Tongue isn't evil, but the relations between DB and MT is supposed to be pretty evil since both of them fight for their existence....

I fail to see how thats evil. Sounds like survival.
05-17-2006, 07:28 PM,

Assassination on both sides, betrayal, spies on both sides, massacres.... Sounds like evil to me?
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
05-17-2006, 07:42 PM,

I claim Seyda Neen if its available.

I should start working on it when you make the land where Seyda Neen is right?
05-17-2006, 07:46 PM,

I don't know for sure, but I think I remember someone who already claimed seyda neen.
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
05-17-2006, 08:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion

Sorry, was I not clear? I said evil INTERACTION. I know the Morag Tongue isn't evil, but the relations between DB and MT is supposed to be pretty evil since both of them fight for their existence....
Morag TONG.
05-18-2006, 01:12 PM,

lol, sorry... typo...
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
05-18-2006, 10:20 PM,

be careful guys, I hope you do realize that some of these HAVE ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED
so you may not get your claim, which doesn't bar you from working on it, but under someone else' supervision

for example... many factions and cities have been claimed...

also, interiors (dungeons, shipwrecks, caves, etc.) are not t be claimed yet, once the exterior stuff has all been sorted out we can move onto that