Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Forum Thread
02-10-2007, 02:44 PM,
Official Forum Thread
Does TES4: Vvardenfell have a thread over at the official forums?

If it doesn't, don't you think we should make one to attract modders/members?
02-10-2007, 03:42 PM,

it did awhile back...
but since we've made some new progress there should be a new one

so let's plan out what to say...

there's the usual attract-modders paragraph...
but we also need to put in eye-candy now... Wink

let's see... Maar Gan would be good to put in...
making a list of say 5-10 screenshots that you, Davem feel are the best looking would be nice
when you have amassed them just post their links here and I'll make sure to have them in

my only unhappiness is we haven't been replied about the TESPort/TESAnnwyn issue yet by Joel... that's a big issue
02-10-2007, 03:51 PM,

We could say we've got progress with the landmass, but it's still in question due to legal reasons, or something.
02-10-2007, 04:51 PM,

legal reasons makes me think of ME mod, and i dont think thats a good association to bring up.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
02-10-2007, 05:09 PM,

Then what else to you suggest?
02-10-2007, 06:07 PM,

simply saying that there is progres on the landmass is sufficient, since its true. not on the hightmap maybe, but on atleast some of the landmass.

personaly i would hold off till there is a hightmap (be it imported or made) because a landmass project w/o and hightmap dosent seem too good.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
02-10-2007, 06:29 PM,

Yeah that's a good point, we should wait until we get some sort of reply from Joel Burgess first.

Quote:making a list of say 5-10 screenshots that you, Davem feel are the best looking would be nice
when you have amassed them just post their links here and I'll make sure to have them in
Certainly. I'll get some shortly. Smile
02-11-2007, 05:36 AM,

i agree with holding off on any official forum posts until we have an actual (beth-approved) landmass started.
- Brett the Cryonaut
Head of creature-development for TES4: Vvardenfell
- & -
Owner / Maintainer of Morrowind-Mods.org
http://www.morrowind-mods.org
02-11-2007, 01:31 PM,

till we get approval, cryonaut, would you like to maybe get a few good screenshots of your 3d models for Vvardenfell?
nix-hound maybe... and the rotumbo guar if that is complete, and any others you feel are done or close to being finished Smile
02-23-2007, 01:52 PM,

Since we have approval of the heightmap, should we start planning on the official forum thread now?