Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Gnisis
07-03-2007, 04:09 PM,
Open Interior Claims in Gnisis
Gnisis

Edit- Dave_91: If a claim uses the hammock model as used in Morrowind, please use the bedroll model as a temporary substitute until a hammock model is made.

I've pulled up a number of reference shots from the Morrowind CS for the interiors of this bustling Redoran mining and agricultural town.

Gnisis is a mining town in the West Gash. It is under Imperial control, but feels much Redoran influence. Its residency consists almost entirely of Dunmer and Orcs, with a smattering of Imperials. As a mining town, Gnisis and its residents are heavily dependent on the Gnisis eggmine, which has become blighted.
There is a small Dunmer temple in the middle of Gnisis, notable for Vivec's Ashmask and important to members of the Tribunal Temple on pilgrimage. Various stands surround the temple where the player can buy and sell goods. A silt strider platform which has transportation to Ald'ruhn, Khuul, and other towns, stands on the edge of the village. Additionally, on the outskirts of Gnisis is Arvs-Drelen, a Telvanni necromancer's tower, home to Baladas Demnevanni, whom players may be sent to see on various missions. - Courtesy of Wikipedia

The IDs of the cells are as such: GnisisTS03 = Shishara Hut (you would stick VvXX in front of that with XX being your modder ID, So I'd put VvC9GnisisTS03). TS = Temple Square, 03 is the number of the building.
I've also posted interior descriptions for these cells. Remember that we are modding a Vvardenfell that is set six years after Morrowind, and some of the interiors look different and/or are inhabited by different people. Nonetheless, the shots should give you a solid idea of the interior layout, as the tilesets we are using in Oblivion are virtually the same as the ones in these shots from Morrowind.
Also, when working with the public Redoran tileset use collision mode (F4) to see where any invisible surfaces may be. Seeing as most of the claims work so far has been SilgradTower.esm dependent, you can go ahead and use those assets. Make sure you have the latest version.

[Image: layout01ou2.jpg]

Gnisis: Temple Square District

Barracks [Claimed, Tlo1048]
Cell ID: VvXXGnisisTS01 (replace XX with your modder ID)

The Gnisis Deathshead Legion Garrison houses a mix of Imperial and Orcish guards. Most of the are by now fairly experienced. Some of the imperials are known to be affiliated with the cult of Talos. There is some tension between the Imperials and Orcs, but they stay in line.

NPCs: Allian Carbo - A low level Imperial Legion Spearman (Imperial M, warrior)
Dumbuk gro-Bolak - A mid level Imperial Legion Trooper, knows a lot about weapons and armor (Orc M, Knight)
Vantustius Pundus - A low level Imperial Legion Spearman (Imperial M, warrior)
Optio Bologra - "Optio Bologra is the Camp Prefect of the Deathshead Legion garrison at Fort Darius. He's a tough and violent orc, not clever or polished, but nonetheless an effective and respected officer." (level 17 Orc M drillmaster, Imperial Legion Agent)
Vertilvius Cines - Low level Imperial Legion Spearman (Imperial M, Warrior)
Varian Angius - Level 13 Imperial Legion trooper and Battlemage (Imperial M, Battlemage)
Strillian Macro - Level 9 Imperial Legion Trooper and Spellsword (Imperial M, Spellsword)

Difficulty: Medium-Difficult - Lower Class Interior
When creating this interior, you will need to use the Redoran tileset. If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01ez3.th.jpg] [Image: 02wh8.th.jpg] [Image: 03vw6.th.jpg]

Maddach Tradehouse [Claimed, Tlo1048]
Cell ID: VvXXGnisisTS02 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Fenas Madach is a local-born Breton and the owner and proprietor of the Madach Tradehouse in Gnisis. This is also where General Darius resides. Maddach is a Thieves' Guild Wetear and fence. Otherwise you are free to create some patrons for this establishment. If you need help with lore accurate names, click here.

NPCs: Fenas Madach (Breton M, lvl 11 Thief, Thieves' Guild Wetear)
Ertius Fulbenus (Imperial M, low level Legion Spearman, Warrior)
Snakha gro-Marob (Orc M, low level Legion Spearman, Warrior)
Nash gro-Khazor (Orc M, lvl 11 Legion Trooper, Warrior)
Darius - "Darius is the Commandant of the Deathshead Legion Garrison here. It can't be easy keeping the peace between his human and orc troopers, but his men all speak well of him." (Imperial M, lvl 19 Legion Knight Protector, Knight)

Difficulty: Medium-Difficult - Upper Class Interior
When creating this interior, you will need to use the Redoran tileset.
If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01as6.th.jpg] [Image: 02yp3.th.jpg] [Image: 03ra4.th.jpg]

Shishara Hut [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXGnisisTS03 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Hinammu Shishara is a level 7 Dark Elf miner. He has an ashlandic background.

NPCs: Hinammu Shishara (Dunmer M, lvl 7 Miner)

Difficulty: Easy - Lower Class Interior
If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
[Image: 01uq2.th.jpg]

Man-llu Hut [OPEN]/b]
Cell ID: VvXXGnisisTS04 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Nammu Man-llu is a level 7 Dark Elf farmer. He has an ashlandic background.

NPCs: Nammu Man-llu (Dunmer M, lvl 7 Farmer)

[Image: 02fb0.th.jpg]

[b]Shand Hut
[OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXGnisisTS05 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Abishpulu Shand is a level 8 Dark Elf farmer. He has an ashlandic background.

NPCs: Abishpulu Shand (Dunmer M, lvl 8 Farmer)

[Image: 01id5.th.jpg]

Abelmawia Hut [FINISHED, SkyShadowing] :banana:
Cell ID: VvXXGnisisTS07 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Hetman Abelmawia is a level 10 Dark Elf Commoner. He has an ashlandic background. He is also the Hetman of Gnisis.

NPCs: Hetman Abelmawia (Dunmer M, lvl 10 Commoner)

[Image: 01pt7.th.jpg]

Dinadad Hut [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXGnisisTS08 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Vabbar Dinadad is a level 7 Dark Elf farmer.

NPCs: Vabbar Dinadad (Dunmer F, lvl 7 Farmer)

[Image: 01wb7.th.jpg]

Yahaz Hut [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXGnisisTS09 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Musa Yahaz is a level 7 Dark Elf farmer. She has an ashlandic background.

NPCs: Musa Yahaz (Dunmer F, lvl 7 Farmer)

[Image: 01jc6.th.jpg]
07-09-2007, 06:17 PM,
Claims
I'd like to claim the barracks, and the tradehouse.
Thanks!!!
-Tlo-
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-09-2007, 06:49 PM,

You may, though both of those buildings are large. I'd say do one at a time.

I'll add you to the claim list, let us know if you change your mind. Big Grin
07-13-2007, 12:45 AM,

I'd like to do one of the huts, Man-llu (because it sounds cool), this would be my first claim for Silgrad Tower, I am partway through downloading the assets and the modders esm. And I have claimed an abbreviation, I think that's all I need.
An echo of silence, a shadow of nothing.
07-13-2007, 01:16 AM,

Indeed it is, you can also download our heightmap, but it's not required. Man-Llu hut is yours. Have fun, buddy! :goodjob:
07-13-2007, 04:22 AM,

Quick question: When I make my NPC what format do I use to give him his ID?
07-13-2007, 04:27 AM,

VvXXNPCIDHere

Where XX is your mod ID

For example:

VvDvVedamDren

-Is that what you meant?
07-13-2007, 04:35 AM,

^Yes, exactly what I meant.

EDIT: Is the modders esm supposed to have an all over sandy texture for it's buildings? And are they supposed to be without holes for doors?\

BTW Nammu Man-llu is female (in TES3 that is)
07-13-2007, 12:21 PM,

Oh sorry @ Man-llu gender mix-up, I have trouble with details at times. As for the texture, I think the public version of the redoran tileset is a reduced version of the real thing. So don't worry, when Silgrad 3.0 (or whatever they release the full set in) comes out, it'll all look perfect!
07-13-2007, 01:42 PM,

Quote:EDIT: Is the modders esm supposed to have an all over sandy texture for it's buildings? And are they supposed to be without holes for doors?\
The textures look no different in the provate version as far as I can tell. I could be wrong though, I didn't use the Velothi set much beforehand so it may be easy for me to get confused or miss certain details.

If you mean the doorjamb, look for 'StInVelSmallDoorFrame01', I sometimes find it hard to locate. Click on 'Velothi' from the ST statics in the CS instead of navigating to interior/exterior to show all the Velothi pieces, makes it easier to locate, IMO. If that's the doorjamb you meant. Tongue