Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Gnisis
07-23-2007, 05:29 PM,

Yeah lol...
I'm home now, so I'll begin to work on it.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-27-2007, 04:31 PM,

Im making progress on my claims.
It looks pretty decent, so I'll put up screens tonight.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-27-2007, 05:50 PM,

Take your time, you've probably got the toughest claims in Gnisis on your hands right now. :goodjob:
08-05-2007, 07:55 AM,

Sorry heaps for not replying for ages, but something has come up in my life and I wasn't able to do any work on my claim, or post on this thread. I would be extremely grateful if someone else could take on this claim as I doubt I will have time to finish it.
An echo of silence, a shadow of nothing.
08-05-2007, 02:33 PM,

No problem. :goodjob: Thanks for letting us know.
08-11-2007, 09:26 PM,

Hey Dave Any Idea when the Cave homes will be up for grabs cause i wanna rebuild my old hide out aka the highest up on the left cave hut of which i always murder its owner :brew:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-11-2007, 10:35 PM,

Hehe... well that's quite interesting actually, the 4 piece 'Velothi cave' tileset hasn't been made yet, I don't think, and the set looks fairly unique (they actually look like cave houses (obviously) with the built-in doors and platforms), so a retexture of the Moldcave (IMO) probably won't pull it off. So they'll need to be modelled. Except from that, and those hammocks, they could be made.

This might be an interesting 'project' for me to try modelling/texturing a tileset... they don't look very difficult. Unless someone else would like to try the four piece set, I'll take it on.

-I'll keep you posted, I wouldn't mind trying one of these myself. :goodjob:
08-12-2007, 01:38 AM,

thanks for the response Big Grin i cant wait till all the pieces can come together
Sincerly
Green Cutlass