Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Suran
10-11-2007, 01:13 AM,

Agreed, if Tlo's still interested in the claim, it's okay to go ahead with it.

We have the new bar cornerpiece mesh too thanks to Steve's work, which should work wonders if you're making a counter inside the shop. :yes:
12-02-2007, 04:35 AM,

Haha I don't know who I was kidding trying to walk away from this Smile

I've canned a couple of other projects so I can continue with this one, plus I have been feeling better. Long holiday coming up so I can spend more time on it.
12-30-2007, 09:55 PM,

Lookin' good Dox, I'll take a look at it right now.

Hey guess what guys, I finished Ebonheart! And GUESS WHAT?!? I lost all my progress because the CS crashed while I was saving!! Isn't that great? Think of all the wasted fruits of my labor. Seriously, I kid you not. What is that, like third time the CS has sacked Ebonheart?

UPDATE: Alright, layout looks great. Noticed a couple things, though: THat flower pot in the corner on the first floor (right by the entrance) is bleeding into the wall's skirts (hit f4 and check out the collision geometry). There were a couple chairs and a table floating on the first floor, too. Might want to go and double-check all that. Most of the objects on the third floor were floating, too. Be generous with that f key! :goodjob:
Suran's well on its way to having a kickass tradehouse, keep it up!
12-31-2007, 04:55 AM,

Sounds great. Smile Thanks Cire992 for checking out the file, and DoctorCox for your work.

I don't think we should work on any Hlaalu exteriors for the time being. I'm not really happy with the tileset (no disrespect to the creator, I just think the textures could do with a boost, they're too pink and are messy to work with (the pieces)). Same deal with Balmora and any other Hlaalu locations.
01-10-2008, 11:25 PM,

cire - are you using the high quality assets? I just went through the entire ESP again and cannot see any of the problems you are talking about. But of course I am stuck with the low quality assets.

The ST team needs to get over the resource theft issue. It's going to happen sooner or later. That's the Internet for you, always some loser wanting to steal your work. All they are doing is delaying the theft until the final release, and causing a lot of problems for the modders working for them.
01-11-2008, 12:29 AM,

I'm using the regular assets... I'll go look again after I take a nap.

As for ST high ups not giving us real assets and expecting half-way decent work, I say what I've always believed: If they think the claims modders are only worth those crappy public assets, then the ST team doesn't deserve all the hard work those modders put in.
That's why I'm all for using converted meshes. Morrowind's nifs are low poly, but they're still better than most of what we're using or will ever use on this project.