Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Vos
07-13-2007, 01:47 PM,

Quote:^ ??? wouldn't the Oblivion CS crash without proper Collision? Huh, I guess not. Okay I'll archive this file and do a quick check on it after work. Should I clean it in Gecko or did you do that at already?
Yeah it tends to crash when dropping collision-less things if I remember right... I didn't clean it, forgot. Blush Do you mind cleaning it?

Quote:For practice with the new Max plugin collision scheme, I imported Dave's model and generated two models with CM, one with optimization and one without. Maybe these will work for you. What I did was to generate two new meshes of the sack by dividing at the bend and then applying the new RB modifier to each as a convex shape. Then I created a helper RB object and added both new CMs.
Thanks much!! That's excellent, I really appreciate you setting up collision. Smile

Edit- I will replace the collision-less nif with SACarrow's nif's in a minute...

Here's the new file, fully cleaned and working.

Place SACarrow's nifs into the file location I mentioned earlier and it should work ok.
07-13-2007, 11:21 PM,

Archived and proofed, good stuff Dave! Now I can put a big :banana: next to Vos08!

I'm going to re-open Vos03, seeing as mine got deleted by the CS and I would rather leave the Vos claims to folks who are just gettin' started with modding. I've got a lot of claims to set up right now, anyhow.

Vos08 :check:
07-13-2007, 11:31 PM,

You really do love that banana similey don't you. Big Grin
07-13-2007, 11:55 PM,

:banana: :banana: the banana is my friend. I call him Boris. You get a Boris every time you finish a claim. But if you do someting real special like an exterior or somethin, you get a Spork ( :bananarock: ). He's Boris' hardcore brother!

... Yeah okay, its been a long day...
07-14-2007, 12:00 AM,

:lmao: I think you should call it a day sometime soon, I think you're goin' a bit crazy. Big Grin
08-03-2007, 07:51 PM,

I'll take 9, 10 and 11Smile
08-03-2007, 07:55 PM,

That would be fantastic. I'll add you to the list. Smile

Thanks.
08-03-2007, 07:57 PM,

And if I do these farmhouses good enough, how about something more difficult?
08-03-2007, 07:59 PM,

Not a problem. :goodjob:

If you feel you are ready for something more challenging, go ahead. Wink

By the way, you will need a Modders Abbreviation before you can get started. If you don't already have one, request an ID here.
08-03-2007, 08:20 PM,

I've got one. AU