Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other races
12-02-2006, 03:52 AM,

Sure, go ahead Remux.

I'm not 100% sure where these two races will live yet, but i think that the canine race will live in the desert in Ka Po Tun.
Some others may live in Tsaesci and serve as soldiers (cheap cannon fodder)

The rat race will live in hidden villages in the south of Kamal in the blasted lands (canyons) some of the canine race might also live there.
The rat race will also live in the sewers of the big cities, most of them in Tsaesci and Ka Po Tun.

The rats are poor outcasts, and the canine race is little better.
That's about all of the lore we have for now.
Akavir mod leader.
12-03-2006, 12:28 AM,

Go ahead and give it a shot.
12-04-2006, 07:01 AM,

Ok I'm starting now what will the rat races name be anyway I'f its written some one were I must have missed it
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
12-04-2006, 05:41 PM,

There is no official lore about the names and we did not think of a name yet Confusedhrug:

I guess you will just have to name them Wink

This is from the Imperial library: "later invasions. Stories survive of beastfolk with rat-like or canine features, suggesting Akaviri cultures yet undiscovered or perhaps extinct. The invasion of 1E 2702 In 1E 2702"
It is suggesting that there is only one race that sort of looks canine/rat-like Confusedhrug:
But we should have both rat and dog races, that will be cooler Cool
Akavir mod leader.
12-04-2006, 06:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Thanks Shadow for the suggestions. Would you like to take a stab at writing some lore for that? The ideas are good, I'd love to see how a story from you looks.

Some lore hmm,well i got nothing better to do,so why not!

I'll start writing now Wink

But give me a little more information please,what exactly am i writing about the race? how they were introduced? where they came from? etc.

This could get tedious,i like it Big Grin
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
12-04-2006, 06:14 PM,

Wow! Two people taking a stab at lore for these races. Nice!

There isn't much official lore that we can find, and Kodama and I have both looked. So you can create what you want.

Shadow and Remux, you might want to brainstorm together. Sometimes, two heads are better than one.
12-04-2006, 06:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Wow! Two people taking a stab at lore for these races. Nice!

There isn't much official lore that we can find, and Kodama and I have both looked. So you can create what you want.

Shadow and Remux, you might want to brainstorm together. Sometimes, two heads are better than one.

Yeah Akavir is one of the mods i'd like to see get off its feet a little bit more,so i'll do some stuff to help Big Grin

Currently Remux is offline,should i start without him? or wait for him? or what? :banana:
Become one of Hircines

12-04-2006, 08:05 PM,

Well how about this: Shadow does the lore on the canine race and Remux works on the rat race lore.

The Canine race lives in harsh places like the desert in Ka Po Tun, and the canyons of the blasted lands (south of Kamal, a free village that does not belong to any empire), that's all we got about where they live, like i said before in this thread...

In the blasted land villages (two or three villages) the most south-east village will have both rat and canine people living there.
Akavir mod leader.
12-05-2006, 05:21 AM,

If you can get a time I can see if I can meet you at the chat room or something and we could brainstorm shadow?
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
12-05-2006, 05:41 AM,

Yeah kodama,i'd rather brainstorm together with Remux.As for a time,hmm... well im on all day so just give me a time and i'll meet you! Big Grin

Also,if im offline im just on another site or playing Morrowind,so just send me an e-mail or a pm if im offline Remux Big Grin
Become one of Hircines