Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our offer
10-12-2007, 11:48 AM,

So if the Ayleids territory covered Cyrodiil and BM, then it's not unreasonable to assume that the Ayleids settled on Topal island aswell, considering how close to Cyrodiil and BM's coast the island is located.
If you were an Ayleid king, would you not build a magnificent fortress on such an important strategical location? I sure as hell would :yes:
It would be possible that the Imperials have constructed a new fortress on top of an old ruined Ayleid fortress, so you could make an Ayleid dungeon below the Imperial fortress (it's just an idea, but it sounds very logical to me).

EDIT: Brian S, you are very right about this: "the quote color in this forum really sucks" Confusedigh:
Akavir mod leader.
10-12-2007, 01:07 PM,

Lol, it does suck. I'll try to get it resolved soon. :goodjob:

There may be some statues around the isle. I could retexture to look mossy, and beaten down.
I think the dungeon idea is cool.

Is the isle going to have quests?
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
10-12-2007, 02:58 PM,

We need to represent what or mods will be like, so we need inventive wquests, though they need not be epic.

As for ayleid statues, I think they can be used to add unique feel for the imperial port town, but we want to represent the new with this island, and that doesn't cary that vibe with me.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
10-12-2007, 07:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
We need to represent what or mods will be like, so we need inventive wquests, though they need not be epic.

As for ayleid statues, I think they can be used to add unique feel for the imperial port town, but we want to represent the new with this island, and that doesn't cary that vibe with me.
:yes:
Praise be Hermaeus, he who holds the candle to the light.

Head of Lit and Lore for Thras.
Head of Lore for Black Marsh.
10-12-2007, 08:45 PM,

:yes: Now I understand what you're saying.

Quests....We should use some of the 'Redguard' quests, but with different Npcs.
10-13-2007, 08:12 PM,

I thought the ayleids could have had some boats to travel across the sea.
10-14-2007, 05:21 PM,

I was just thinking we could use either fort ruins, or ayleid ruins to make some ruined Imperial, or maybe even Aldmeri. =)

Or, If we can get some dwarven ruins, it'd be a cool addition.
10-14-2007, 05:28 PM,

dwemer lived in morrowind and hammerfell. thats kinda far away from black marsh. ayleids are more probable imho, since it was the aldmer who first explored that area.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
10-14-2007, 11:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
dwemer lived in Morrowind and hammerfell. thats kinda far away from black marsh. ayleids are more probable imho, since it was the aldmer who first explored that area.

Yeah, I agree.

Hey DA, can you try to contact KK as well. I dont have his personal email, but I sent the email to his yahoo email.
Or, do you know his personal email?
10-14-2007, 11:39 PM,

Nope, but I'm certain he'll get your email soon Smile
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I