Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[POLISHING] Coral Reefs
07-27-2010, 10:52 PM,

That's fine then - limited wreckage left in shallow water and for anything deeper send for James Cameron.
Morcroft Darkes
07-28-2010, 08:55 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Would you put shark-wrestling past the bosmer?

Now that you mention it, that sounds like something they'd do as a sport...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-02-2010, 09:13 AM,

I think they CAN salvage it, they have at least quite a strong shaman which is able to cast a spell granting you to breath underwater. And if you look at their architecture, they look like they're able to build sophisticated tools. But I'm not a lore expert and I don't want to be a spoiler, I could also be just wrong. Also, any new Screenshots?
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
08-02-2010, 09:39 AM,

I think we'll just assume that deep water salvage is more trouble than it's worth, given there's enough wreckage inshore to satisfy demand.

Haven't added any more reef recently - I've just been up filling what's there, and it all looks much like what I've already posted. I've wanted a few more meshes, though, so Blender's been in action. Cool
I'll post something when I'm happy with my fauna and have filled up the area so far.
Morcroft Darkes
08-04-2010, 02:17 PM,

I've added the meshes I wanted and finished up the arc round the south of the middle island. If I package that lot up for submission, will someone be able to merge it with the master fairly quickly so I can carry on in bite-sized chunks?
Morcroft Darkes
08-04-2010, 02:36 PM,

I can merge it as soon as you're done, but I will be away for this weekend so it would be quicker for you either before or after then.

08-04-2010, 02:59 PM,

Thanks, Deeza.

http://www.filefront.com/17173171/VwMdReef01.7z
Morcroft Darkes
08-04-2010, 04:29 PM,

Hmm. For some reason the merge keeps failing. Apparently there is a dialogue conflict that prevents the merge taking place. Is there anything you know of that could be causing this?

08-04-2010, 05:28 PM,

That's deeply weird - I thought I didn't as much as click on an NPC!

I've just tried out a merge in Gecko and I see the same problem - looks like there's a rogue dialog record in there: sorry!

I've cleaned it up, replaced the old file and changed the link. Please try again.

Thanks
Morcroft Darkes
08-04-2010, 06:45 PM,

http://www.filefront.com/17173353/ValenwoodIslands.esm

Done. Let me know if it downloads OK. I'll start work on the smaller island myself now, as we should be able to steer clear of each other's cells and so avoid conflicts.