Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pahmer model
09-23-2006, 09:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Fantastic!

I keep expecting to see a scar running over his eye, hehe.

Lol yeah, i was tempted to do one, not to mention a shoulder tattoo Wink
09-23-2006, 09:11 PM,

I smply must take this moment to say I love your armors of course, but I believe this is where you realy shine, when these are made available, teh diversity of mods, should they utilize them, will be amazing.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
09-23-2006, 09:21 PM,

The question that's probably on everyone's mind, and you have my pardons if you alredy answered it before Wink; have you considered working full time for Beyond Cyrodiil?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-23-2006, 09:25 PM,

Nobody but the leaders "work" for BC, as its all volunteer.

Now if he wanted to model something for us I would be thrilled, but none of you have a true commitment or obligation to be here.
09-23-2006, 09:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
The question that's probably on everyone's mind, and you have my pardons if you alredy answered it before Wink; have you considered working full time for Beyond Cyrodiil?

Work full time? hmmm... how's the pay? Big Grin
Seriously though i won't be joining any modding team for now (well except LCE, but that's different)
The work i do is mainly for my portfolio, and i try to do a wide range of models (what ever i feel like doing at the moment), and i think joining a specific team would turn this into a chore sorta, and i don't want to let people down because i can't deliver a model.

DA, just was your reply and i agree, work on a mod should be a voluntary affair. And of course any model/texture i make for OB can be used by the Beyond Cyrodiil team, this mod is hugely ambitious and can't make it without comunity support, so i'm doing my little share Wink
09-23-2006, 09:34 PM,

No problem at all, though if you ever want to do something different, say an architectural pieece which has little place anywhere else, we are here.
09-23-2006, 09:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cryo
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter

Work full time? hmmm... how's the pay? Big Grin
Seriously though I won't be joining any modding team for now (well except LCE, but that's different)
The work I do is mainly for my portfolio, and I try to do a wide range of models (what ever I feel like doing at the moment), and I think joining a specific team would turn this into a chore sorta, and I don't want to let people down because I can't deliver a model.

Hehe, yeah what DA said. Still..... it was worth trying, wasn't it? Wink
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-23-2006, 09:38 PM,

much better to be free, eeh? Big Grin

you dont really need to be on a team to contribute.. I'm just said to be on the team.. without having Introduced myself nor said I'd like to join Tongue I just count myself as a BC fellow..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-23-2006, 10:07 PM,

Amazing :worship: :applause:
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
09-23-2006, 10:11 PM,

..... :eek:...................

hoy. that is way to awesome..... i LOVE the egyptian influence in the headress
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era