Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pahmer model
09-24-2006, 12:08 AM,

Fantastic job, keep up the good work. :goodjob:
09-24-2006, 03:04 AM,

Ditto, great work!
09-26-2006, 11:51 PM,

This is awesome. And for those worrying about the Pahmer being wild and not having armor, the ones with armor would be perfect for like pets of higher ups and roaming dungeons as enemies. I keep picturing these guys as being like the personal pets of some kind of pharoah. Good work man. :goodjob:
09-27-2006, 12:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Napalm338
This is awesome. And for those worrying about the Pahmer being wild and not having armor, the ones with armor would be perfect for like pets of higher ups and roaming dungeons as enemies. I keep picturing these guys as being like the personal pets of some kind of pharoah. Good work man. :goodjob:
Maybe more like bodyguards since the Pahmer are too intelligent to be kept as pets.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
09-27-2006, 06:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by Napalm338
Maybe more like bodyguards since the Pahmer are too intelligent to be kept as pets.

Yeah basically Pahmer are khajiit, so they are jsut as intelligent
However they are uncapable of speech as far as i know
I'll try to get it in-game tonight, so expect a screenie soon =)
09-29-2006, 10:34 PM,

A shot Gungalei of the ES forums took of the pahmar in the game, the opactity maps are bugged since the gamebryo engine can't handle 2 opacity mapped planes one on top of another, so i'll have to fix that
Once i do the hair will look a lot better

[Image: pahmarqn7.jpg]
09-30-2006, 11:58 AM,

I beleive the only Khajiit that's unable to speak Cyrodiilic would be the Alfiq, but even they can speak Ta'Agra.

Cryo: VERY good work! The furry paws look like a really nice touch. Big Grin
09-30-2006, 02:34 PM,

So we can have talking mounts? ?(
09-30-2006, 04:41 PM,

Wow, you guys are really going all out. I can't wait to see this model ingame myself :yes:
09-30-2006, 10:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
So we can have talking mounts? ?(
*shrug* I guess, maybe we can put speech in the sound effects, right? Although it's a damn shame that Oblivion doesn't let you talk to creatures...