Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Read.
03-02-2007, 05:36 AM,
Please Read.
If your like me you love Morrowind,but you just cant stand the slow paced running around! well,i tried to fix that by downloading the Pegas Horse Ranch mod,ok so i install it,it works great.I even played the mod long enough to get one of the rare breeds,so i decide to log off take a break,when i get back on i get script errors from the mod so i deleted the mod,and i fixed my saves etc.But i cant take running its to damn annoying.

So i have a simple request,can someone please take the BLACK horse out of the mod,make it invincible and give it no scripts (eating,breeding,etc) APART from the riding script,i just want to use the BLACK horse (cause it looks cool Big Grin) as a traveling tool.

Thank you and kudos to anyone who at least tries to do this!

P.S. if you do make it,just put it outside Balmora and name it Shadow's Stallion.
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
03-02-2007, 10:41 AM,

Oh and the other only script i would like attached is the script to allow a companion to tag along on the horse.

Thank you Smile
Become one of Hircines

03-02-2007, 10:49 AM,

Get me the mod link and i will do it for you, it should be easy.

What i will do is just make a new esp, this way you can install the mod and replace the old esp with the new one. Makes it easier ya see
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-02-2007, 11:18 AM,

Thank you so much!

It should be very small too,all it needs is the black horse mesh and textures and the riding script and companion script.

Again none of the other stuff!,i get script errors with all the other scripts!

LINK

Again,thanks heaps InsanitySorrow Big Grin
Become one of Hircines

03-02-2007, 11:21 AM,

I'm having a problem with the link, any chance you could email it to me, oh and you will get it monday cause ii got some stuff going on at the mo, but it will be done.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-02-2007, 11:22 AM,

The link works,its just craptastic PES.You gotta refresh a few times -.- sorry about that!
Become one of Hircines

03-02-2007, 11:37 AM,

Its just my internet not the site, i can't get on it or fileplanet, currently looking into it. So could you send it to me, look in my profile for the address.
03-02-2007, 12:17 PM,

OK sending.

I wanna get into Morrowind now,i hate to sound impatient or pushy but could you start it now and get it to work in an hour or so?

No pressure! just asking!!!
Become one of Hircines

03-02-2007, 12:22 PM,

Sorry can't, full time student and the work is piling up, so it will have to be monday earliest. I do apologise for it though.
03-02-2007, 12:24 PM,

Bah no problem,no need to apoligise!!! i guess i can run till monday Wink

EDIT: I cant send the file... it keeps saying it has a virus (it doesnt!) and it will not let me send it...

Maybe you can get it off TES or Elricm.com?...

Sorry again Sad
Become one of Hircines