Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portal to BM
11-27-2009, 07:09 PM,
RE: Folder
Quote:Originally posted by Thorax
But I put it to the Textures folder.
for example: hullred1_n.dds is in the C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\argonianvillage\boathome folder.

edit: I saw some models in NifSkope, and some folders (like textures\architecture\city) are missing in the current resources.

Don't look things up in NifSkope is my advice. Some of our resources depend on vanilla textures (from the original Oblivion files). They (the vanilla textures) will not show up in NifSkope unless you unpack the bsa files to your data folder.

Regarding the hullred texture, I noticed that the filepath you referred to is missing a folder. The correct filepath should be C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\blackmarsh\argonianvillage\boathome . Most of our textures are in the blackmarsh folder.

Edit - I just noticed that P02 of the archive does not have the blackmarsh folder in the .rar file. That's the reason why. Sorry about that. I'll edit the post to let people know. You will need to check out the .rar file and either delete or move the files inside it and replace them with the same files but inside the blackmarsh folder using the filepath I mentioned above.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-27-2009, 09:12 PM,

Texture paths should actually read:

Textures\blackmarsh\argonianvillage\boathome.dds, you never point to any drive because that can cause issues for people who have different intalls.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
11-28-2009, 06:30 AM,

Related discussion.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD