Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positions and Sign-ups
04-04-2007, 12:19 AM,

Happy B-day, VinnieMc
04-04-2007, 12:32 PM,

Thank You
07-03-2007, 02:58 PM,

I already asked to be accepted into the concept art area, but its cool...

Model- not very good, but can if forced too
Texturing- if you need any textures, Im your man
Scripting- relatively decent XD

As for other skills, I can write quests, stories, history
I can voice act pretty well

But, yeah...I'd just like to join the team, as I am a part of Vvardenfell, and applying to Skyrim
Thanks!
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-06-2007, 05:25 PM,

I am well round in everything except in modeling. I am familiar with Argonian lore and I am fairly good at dungeon decorating.
I am hoping to learn how to model soon. But, I did learn a version of C+ programing one year. I made a zombie. I let my bro use it in his game where zombies tried to kill you.
The teacher of the class helped invent the original FPS game engine of Doom.
Boba Fett and Argonian fan!
07-20-2007, 04:40 AM,

Okay, thats pretty damn lame.
I asked to be accepted into the BM addon, and you guys ignore me.
Well, if it appeals to you. Look in the Skyrim VD department, under texture claims. I have pics of some of my work.
So, maybe I'll prove myself worthy.
-Tlo-
07-21-2007, 03:35 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Okay, thats pretty damn lame.
I asked to be accepted into the BM addon, and you guys ignore me.
Well, if it appeals to you. Look in the Skyrim VD department, under texture claims. I have pics of some of my work.
So, maybe I'll prove myself worthy.
-Tlo-

please excuse my business, I agree, being busy with life can be "pretty damn lame"
as for you joining, I am sorry you aren't satisfied and I'll to it whatever is wrong is fixed up. My bad for not being here and I hope you keep it civil, I am just about the one guy here consistently, so please, bear with me. If you are really devoted maybe you can help see this mod out of stagnation and into the realm of progress. Cause commenting on my damn lameness is just about as lame as my very busy days. Not here to please you, but being damn lame isn't gonna make me want to you on the team, even if we haven't gotten to far yet.

Thanks for being so understanding Tlo1048, is there anything you'd like to start on? Any preferences? if not I have some thing I'd love for you to do in terms of re-texturing, but I want things done so if you have something you would want to do and it fits in Black Marsh then by all means, go for it. :goodjob:

:lmao: lmao... lamo.... lame....
07-21-2007, 04:56 AM,

I apologize, seeing as I didn't know you were the only one. If I had known I wouldn't have said anything. Sorry.
I was agravated to have posted so long ago, and then Stamos posted, and you accepted him. But, its water under the bridge.
Ummm, I can take your project...All Im working on now is some interiors for Vvardenfall, armor for Skyrim, and I guess this now.
I have some armor models, and textures I made for Black Marsh, that I think you'll enjoy, as they are in the armor concepts.
I think I can help get this mod out of stagnation and try to help get it into production.
Yet again, Im sorry. Its been a long week.
I hope we can still be friends.
-Tlo-
07-22-2007, 12:43 AM,

Definitely, I'v been stressed and busy and I'm sure you've had plenty of that...
the armor/clothes, looks very very nice, I like it... and thank you :goodjob:
07-22-2007, 03:14 AM,

Yeah, but its cool...hope you get unstressed.
Thanks, I worked on those yesterday.
So, whats the project you wanted to give me?
Im mostly an armor/weapon/creature texturer...but if its architecture, then I can try it out.
I can model...obviously people think Im better than I do...
Do you really think they are good?
I dunno...I've never really been involved with forums,or other modders, except to get help.
-Tlo-
07-22-2007, 07:52 PM,

can you turn mountain lions into jungle cats like jaguars and bengals and ocelots?? thats for first... i have some other things too but thats what was on my mind... later might be like making a Blackwood Bear (like black bear but with distinct markings which i will let you know about when you get to it) and then a variety of fish, which shouldn't be too hard to model... thats the assignment for now Tlo1048, have fun! :goodjob: