Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here when you go away
05-29-2009, 11:12 PM,

Its nice to see you two back :bananarock:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-30-2009, 09:49 AM,

Welcome back! Big Grin it's good to have some more activity! Not that I have been that active but ooh well.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
05-30-2009, 06:24 PM,

Wonderful stuff! I needed a little break these last few days myself but it will be fantastic to see you two back in action. Big Grin

@ Deeza - FYI - I've recently put Stormhold into its own WS and have modified it a bit. I'll post up some more screenshots soon but it should be a lot more ready for what you wanted to do with it!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-30-2009, 06:27 PM,

I'll be busy for two weeks... Just MUST pass those bloody exams. cya soon!
05-30-2009, 06:30 PM,

Good luck, DoZeNt. We'll keep the Marshes warm until you return! =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
06-08-2009, 08:52 PM,

I may be a bit busy for a while. The Lizard King is locked in mortal combat with Malware scum! X(
06-09-2009, 02:35 PM,

MUHAHAHA! I'm free! And no more f***ing exams!
06-09-2009, 06:16 PM,

Well for the next two weeks I'll be struggling with the exams ....
But if anyone is interested i just got a 12 in history (The highest grade in my country) Smile
06-09-2009, 06:40 PM,

@ Joey2k - As mentioned in PM, congratulations!

@ DoZeNt - Welcome back! =)
06-19-2009, 05:10 PM,

I'm going to be away for an indefinite time, I'm afraid. The malware infection that I've been fighting for weeks has finally claimed my internet connection as well as loads of other stuff like DVD burning software (which prevents me from getting back-ups).

It shouldn't be too horrific though because I managed to salvage my files by transferring them to a USB and then to a very, very old PC that has no internet connection and a pathetic spec....it's got a big enough HD though....

What this means is that, at the very least, I will have to reinstall Windows which, in my experience, can take days if not weeks to get everything sorted because I use my PC for work and all sorts of other stuff.

If anyone asks for me, please direct them to this post in the meantime and I'll try to keep fairly well up-to-date by jumping onto a public computer as my works PC blocks anything game-related....

The worst case scenario is that this malware has gotten so deep into my system that even reinstallation of Windows won't help. According to some who have had this problem, reinstallation hasn't solved stuff like disabling the ability to burn DVDs so it may mean I'd have to get a new PC.....I'm not happy then, basically..... X(

On the same day (last night), one of my USBs would not operate properly, my DVD player broke and even the light bulb in my bedroom went out. :eek: I was even spoken to by the PC guy at work because I had some dodgy file on my sole remaining USB that was sending things cuckoo. Anyway, I deleted it and I've since checked all salvaged files. They're fine......I just need to get things in order.....

Virus-makers, huh? They're sub-human scum!