Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here when you go away
06-19-2009, 05:15 PM,

well that just sucks, I hope you can get that sorted, we'll keep things ticking over in the meantime.

x

edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-19-2009, 05:19 PM,

Thanks LR! In the meantime, try to avoid modding in exterior areas that include my current landscape claims (that's the North-East section of the Jungle and North Blackwood). I've extensively modded that area and just need to find some way to upload the file and get it to sandor. Just as a precaution.....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-19-2009, 07:27 PM,

wipe your harddrive, reinstall windows - that should fix all software related problems.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-19-2009, 09:17 PM,

Sorry to hear about your situation, IG...it blows monkey chunks!

I'll hold onto what I manage to fix and create, until you're up and running again. I sent you a PM; be sure to read it.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-20-2009, 10:24 PM,
Roaring back from the grave.....
Much better news! =) The reinstall seems to be going well and, despite spending almost 12 consecutive hours of rescue work (including plenty of time beforehand), it seems I'm finally over the worst of it and on the road to recovery....but I'm going to take a big break because I've had a really shitty time lately....in all sorts of ways....

It's quite fortunate I had so much time on my hands lately. If I'd been in the middle of a busy period at work, I'd have really been screwed! That must have been the worst virus infection I've ever had.....but, with a little help, I managed to cope quite well with it, I think. My essential files show no signs of infection....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
06-20-2009, 10:32 PM,

That's great! Oh, and you deserve a big break, so chill out and relax. I'll be working off and on in fixing or making stuff. I'll try to post screenies of new stuff occasionally. But I'll hold onto the stuff, until you decide your break is over.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-27-2009, 01:43 PM,

Well, the break seems to have been spent getting SI running properly as opposed to screwing up my items.... X(....but it looks like I'm finally back to normal and can at least get into the CS and mod successfully.... :goodjob:
07-03-2009, 10:37 PM,

To all who work on Blackmarsh,

My modding for Blackmarsh is going to be cut down pretty sharply, and maybe even none at all, for perhaps quite a while. I have told Ibsen. It is a health and medical issue that has hit me before, and now it has hit again - I won't go into details.

It could last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. I apologize for the inconvenience. I am not abandoning Blackmarsh, however. I just need time to get better. I will be visiting the forums regularly just about every day, despite.

Koniption
07-03-2009, 10:38 PM,

Enjoy your time away and I hope you recover quickly :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-03-2009, 10:51 PM,

We can handle things for a while without you, KP (he says, as if trying to convince himself) but take good care of yourself. You're always welcome here, in whatever condition. =)